48.) In an Observatory

"Why did you take the corpse?" Kaguya questions. The three Otsutsuki float quick way from Karasuki.

"You'll see."

"He's the grandson of the reincarnates of my grandchildren. He does not mean well to our plan in my eyes. His family holds my power and my chakra. He's almost wholly Otsutsuki at this point." She says unhappily.

"Exactly. He's almost wholly Otsutsuki." Isshiki explains. "His father has been granted with the Jougan which means this boy has the genetics and the possible power to get it." Kaguya raises an eyebrow. Not only has the woman spent most of her life on Earth, fall in love and make children with a human, and betray her clan, Kaguya vowed to forget everything about the Otsutsuki clan. She hated everything about them but this thing, this ability Isshiki was talking about just made her realize how useless and stupid these alien beings were. This power was strong enough to undo her seal and destroy the moon. It wasn't the most powerful in the universe but it could take the three of them out with the snap of a finger.

"You better know what you're doing." Kaguya shook her head.

"We know everything about this boy and Isshiki and I have a plan." Momoshiki adds.

———

Chakra continues to surge out of Karasuki.

"Deactivate the cloak now, father. You're getting tired." Boruto coughs out as the Allied Shinobi forces attempt to find a place to retreat to.

"We found an intact abandoned observatory outside the Konoha grounds. We'll retreat there for now." Shikamaru says as he puts an arm on Naruto to support him through the terrain.

Shinobi of all different health conditions lined the walls of the circular observatory room.

"Status?" Boruto asks Inojin who recently got the information from his ANBU team who had been secretly surrounding the battle field.

"Five areas have started to change. There is no information of what time each area has been formed into but we do know it's going very slowly."

"I suggest we send out ANBU to find the exact coordinates and then send out hokages to guard the time splits. This way, each shinobi can have time to rest and rebuild chakra. We can also protect the areas from the Otsutsuki group and seal everyone safely." Shikadai recommends, walking up to Boruto and his family.

"What do we do if there are people?" Sarada questions.

"I have a plan. Well start with Shikadai's idea. We send groups out to check the six mentioned affected areas. If it opens up to the point where we can jump, we can start my idea. Jougan has the ability to do what Kaguya did with our chakra out there. Even if we know how to repel it, those in the Karasuki areas won't. I can freeze the chakra of those people if I have excessive chakra."

"I can deliver Kurama's chakra since I still have little control over it." Himawari injects.

"Great! Now once I freeze these people's chakra, we can put each group into some sort of seal so they can be unaffected by hits from the war. This is our generation's war, not anyone else's."

"The most powerful seals are ones formed by us kages. It can withhold ten tails' beast bomb. It should be quick but regenerating chakra may not so we need to send those teams out now." The third Hokage insists.

"Let's get to it!" Naruto says. Shikadai and Inojin leave to their tasks.

Sarada slumps down in exhaustion and looks to her husband. He's so professional but he's always been so emotional. How is he keeping up? The loss of a child is something Sarada nor Boruto would thing they ever experience. They thought they wouldn't experience it in Limbo and they definitely didn't think they'd experience it now, when their son proven to be so powerful.

Sarada stands and holds Boruto's face. They couldn't even get his body. It was hard but they had to keep going. Peace was something Saruto fought for and that's what he wanted as an orphan. They will continue to fight to create a better place for all children and every other person in the world. A single tear left from Sarada's face. She couldn't figure out if she was sad or angry or feeling vengeance. It was different. It felt empty.

Boruto leaned down to hug his wife. He felt the same too. He didn't know what to feel. This was war but he didn't feel war or sadness. It was taking its time to affect him but to him, it didn't feel like Saruto was gone.

Their parents left them to mourn but it was little time before Inojin came with news.

"We can go on with the plan. Here are the coordinates and you guys can figure out the ages on your own."

"Let's split up into groups everybody." Boruto commands, "Have your communication devices on and we'll look at locations on our own first and then decide which locations are more appropriate for sealing first."