32.) Training with a Legendary Sannin

Saruto strikes back with lightning snakes. Orochimaru dodges and backflips as far back as the area would allow him but Saruto's electricity were very close to touching Orochimaru.

Orochimaru expands his snake-like arms and pulls himself towards Saruto using two poles behind the boy. Saruto pauses one second and Orochimaru uses his hands to slam into where Saruto stands, catching him off guard and causing a lot of dust to fly everywhere.

When the dust cleared, all Sasuke, Naruto, Boruto, Konohamaru and Orochimaru saw was Orochimaru's snake-like arms wrapped around Saruto.

"Never pause or the enemy will catch you off guard, Saruto." Saruto doesn't say a word and Orochimaru noticed it something. Saruto's hand was clenching onto a kunai and he drops it into the ground, making him disappear.

Orochimaru hadn't noticed that Saruto had previously striked the ground with his flying raijin kunai a few feet away. When he transported from Orochimaru's clutches onto this other kunai, he striked another behind Orochimaru and teleports there. Need not to say, in less than 1 second, Saruto had teleported twice and had his hand in front of Orochimaru's throat, winning the battle.

"Good." Orochimaru smiles. Saruto drops his hands. "I used to train a lot like this with my son, Mitsuki." The boy still doesn't say much so Orochimaru proceeds. "Come to think of it, I never thought you would complete this last mission I gave to you."

"It went perfectly, sensei."

"What mission is he talking about, Orochimaru?" Konohamaru interupted. "Because as far as I know, Saruto doesn't have 9 tails chakra in him or snake sage form."

"No, I suppose not, Lord 8th." Orochimaru says, pulling out a scroll from his sleeve. "Here's your next mission. Remember, you always have the option to back away from a mission." Orochimaru reminds the child. Saruto only nods and stuffs it into his scroll pocket.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" Boruto yells, playfully punching his son. "We should train sometime, too. Since dad was always  doing Hokage stuff and never had time, I trained with Sir Sasuke."

"Boruto, no need to embarrass you own father there." Naruto says, laughing nervously.

Out of nowhere, Soruto froze and activated his Byakagan. He looks straight up and behind him.

"There!" He says. There was a girl with blonde hair who looked a lot like Code and a woman who Naruto fought a long time ago. She was sitting on a hill watching over the quick battle.

"Boruto, that girl. Doesn't she look a lot like-" Naruto starts.

"Delta and Code." Kawaki says, surprising everyone of his sudden appearance. "That girl is made up of Delta's remains but must've been programmed and developed to have some resemblance to Code. Everyone, watch out. She's dangerous."

"Wait, thats the girl," Saruto mentions. "The one who put me in the genjutsu. Her eyes aren't white anymore."

"Amado, the Kara member who built the other members as they were in their most powerful, worked with my wife almost all the time before he died of old age. Sumire knows everything about how Kara members were built. We might be able to find out her abilities just by comparing notes to old bodies of Kara members." Kawaki informs everyone. "Until then, stay away because as far as I know, she's the last Kara member."