22.) An Army of Dead Soldiers

Kushina punches Naruto to the ground.

"Boy, you had the audacity to reanimate your own mother, ya know?!" Kushina's infamous red hair flowed with chakra and floated all around her.

"Mother!" Naruto said as he was beaten up. Jiraiya looked at the tall boy with short yellow hair and formal orange clothes, a white glowing cape on his back saying "seventh hokage." His student had made it. He surely was the child of the prophecy.

"Mom, we don't have time for this! Our five nation shinobis are being beaten out there!" Kushina signs dramatically and steps back. "I am the seventh Hokage of the Hidden Leaf and we need your help defeating a group that threatened the peace I kept on this Earth." Naruto's voice boomed to the group.

"You really think we'll join you, hn?" Deidara says.

"Well if you don't want to, Orochimaru can just send you back..."

"Hn, never mind."

Orochimaru comes into the room and talks to the kages while Naruto gives an inspirational and informative lecture.

"Have you prepared the kages?" The mizukage asks. Orochimaru looks at them with a withered look.

"I only collected enough zetsus for a few kages. The rest will have to be made from my artificial substitute." At this, the kages talked amongst each other.

.

"Brother Naruto," the Hokage calls the seventh Hokage to the kages. "We've decided. We're going to use the white zetsus for the Hokages right now and revive the other kages as we go through the battlefield for more white zetsu." Naruto nods his head as a sign to proceed. Orochimaru claps his hands. Again and six boxes arise from the ground.

Inside were the first Hokage, Hashirama Senju; the second Hokage, Tobirama Senju; the third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi; the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze; the fifth Hokage, Tsunade Senju; and the so-called "Hokage outside the village," Sasuke Uchiha.

"Sasuke!" Naruto greets his dead friend with great optimism.

"Naruto I died with you and now I have to be reanimated with you? Loser." Sasuke "greets" back. From the crowd, Himawari walked to Naruto.

"Father... where's my brother?"

"Hima, you're dead?!" Naruto looks at his daughter and hugs her.

"Himawari, your brother is missing. From the looks of it, he doesn't look dead, however." The eighth Hokage says. "Same with your daughter, Sir Sasuke."

"Okay everybody, let's make it to the battle field!" Naruto yells and reanimated people start making their way out.

"Naruto, you made it! You're Hokage!" The first Hokage pats the man's back.

Everyone leaves but Asuma walks up to Shikamaru.

"You're old." He laughs.

"Asuma sensei."

"How is she?"

"Mirai was injured from a mission a while ago so she's staying home but she's enjoying her time with your first grandchild." Asuma's eyes soften. "Growing up, she was a lot like you and it was a huge pain." Shikamaru chuckles.

"Thank you, Shikamaru."

"Anything for the king, Asuma Sensei." Asuma bows his head and leaves to go on the battlefield with the rest of the reanimations.