27.) Wanted Intruders

Ankoku stands next to an opened time portal and three figures come out.

Momoshiki thought for a moment it was Boruto who had opened the portal but was surprised to see it was an ally of his. The ninth Hokage and her husband also jump out of the portal in time to stop a certain boy yielding a heavy amount of snake sage power and nine-tails chakra.

"Who are you?" Saruto says. His form had completely changed. His long ponytail and bushy hair he gained from his infamous genetics flows with chakra and fluttered like gravity hadn't existed. His eyes still contained his mangekyo as his anger fueled his chakra.

Naruto deactivates his Kurama mode and orders Boruto to touch the black kurama's chakra mode. What came next was the three generations of Uzumaki boys in Black Kurama's consciousness.

"Hi." Boruto says, unsure of what to tell his own son. "I'm hoping you know who I am." He laughs. Saruto punches the man in the stomach.

"Why? Why did you have to be a hero?" Saruto cries. He was tired and broken down. He had been trying to fight for so long and he didn't know when to stop but everything he saw was darkness. His only light died in his hands. Naruto crossed his hands behind his hands. He admits he wasn't really the best dad so he didn't know how to handle a grandchild.

"I know exactly what you feel, Saruto." Naruto looks a bit to the side. Saruto, teary eyed, looks up at his grandfather. "My parents died on the day of my birth. I didn't grow up with parents. I lost my best friend too but to the dark side." Naruto paused to smile. "I promised him that before he destroyed Konoha, I would kill him first. I couldn't lose my best friend so I changed him. I wish I or your father would be able to change it out of you." Naruto scratches his cheek and laughs. "My best friend is your other grandfather." Saruto sniffles and he freezes.

Outside Kurama's consciousness, Saruto's mangekyou sharingan, snake sage power, and kurama mode deactivated. The boy laid on the ground, exhausted and confused.

"W-where am I?" The Allied Shinobi forces look at each other confused. The blue eyed boy looks at the group, totally lost.

"Saruto?" Konohamaru asked, confused too.

"He was in a genjutsu. A very strong one, perhaps." Sasuke states. Code sees that the Allied Shinobi forces had gotten rid of his genjutsu.

"Code, get rid of these pesky puppets and those white creatures." Momoshiki orders Code and the Kara member compiles. "Do whatever you can to get that boy back on our side. He'll be useful for the plan." Code nods and takes his daughter's hand, leading her down the very tall rock. "Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha, are you ready to complete our battle?" Momoshiki says as he pulls out more chakra pills. Minato grabs Saruto who was in the middle of the battle field and takes him to the closest medical bay.

Sarada and Boruto stand in front of the Allied Shinobi forces and prepare for battle. Boruto activates his Jougan and Sarada activates her Sharingan.

"We're right behind you, you two!" Naruto says while the rest of the Allied Shinobi forces stand in preparation for a hit.

"All right, let's do this!" Boruto yells.