14.) When a Person Shall Remain Sealed

Kurama led Saruto through weeks of training. Training with Saruto was different compared to Naruto's training with the eight tail jinchuriki who offered a whole island. Saruto first had to make a peaceful mindset which took him quite a while.

Everything afterwards was learning how to control Kurama's chakra and mixing it with his other abilities: Sharingan, Byakagan, Rasengan, Flying Raijin and a lot of other jutsus he perfected in the past. After two months, Kurama finally said he was ready.

"Kid, you're good to do whatever you like." Kurama says to his student. "You look quite a while longer than your grandfather but he has had my chakra since he was a baby."

"Thank you, Kurama. I won't let you down, sir." Saruto began to turn to leave but he wanted to check something out first. He learned various sealing jutsu from the scrolls and texts in the Uzumaki clan ruins but he wanted to see if he could find this jutsu that only works on Uzumaki blood. He turned from the fox to enter a broken down building that is part of the ruins of the Uzumaki clan.

He wasn't sure what it was called but he would know what it was when he found it. The deeper he went down the hallways of the ruins, the darker the place got and the more violent and intimidating the wall paintings displayed. He reached the basement center where several masks were placed on the wall. On the side, there were a few scrolls so he started reading.

.

I found it! Saruto put his hands on the ground and concentrated on making his chakra into a certain long object. Suddenly, long glowing chakra chains emerge from his back and wrap themselves around a totem pole in the room. Saruto tried hard to maintain the jutsu but it took a lot of chakra so he had to give it up. He was satisfied that he was able to do it but he wasn't a full-blood Uzumaki so it was hard to complete the Uzumaki clan's jutsu made of chains.

Satisfied with the information he gathered, he turned to head out of the hall, only to be stopped by a familiar figure.

"Hello there!" A dark raspy voice greeted the boy. The figure wore a long black jacket. He was a charcoal black figure with dark eyes that were almost orange. He had no hair and not much of a mouth or nose.

"Black Zetsu!" Saruto pulls out a kunai and prepares himself for battle.

"Well that isn't necessary. I'm weak, boy. I've been sealed for more than a half a century because of your grandfather."

"Then it's better to kill you here than anytime else." Saruto strikes his kunai right behind the black figure and gets ready to teleport.

"But don't you want to hear about your extinct clans?" Black Zetsu grins maniacally. "How various clans attacked the Uzumakis and it's partner group, the Konoha village, didn't help? Or how the Hyugas were massacred by intruders and the Konoha refused to send shinobi... or even this... how the Konoha took down the Uchihas with their own kind?" Saruto proceeded to teleport and held a kunai to the intruder's neck.

"Why should I learn this information from an Otsutsuki who troubled the world with conflict?"

"Oh dear... I guess I have a lot to explain, don't I? Follow me, child, and we'll explain everything at the base." Black Zetsu runs fast out of the building and back into the land of the fire. With no choice and under confusion, Saruto just followed the black creature.