51.) The Secret of the Byakagan

Four shinobi in black clothing and animal masks surround Boruto and Sasuke.

"Come with us," a familiar voice orders from one of the masked people.

"Boruto..." Sasuke pushes. Before any of the ANBU shinobi try to do anything, Boruto launches in the air and floats just above the center. He opens his eye and activates his Jougan for supposedly the last seal for the day and focuses on each person's individual chakras fo freeze.

Once everyone was frozen, he took a quick look around and floated to the ground as the chakra holding him up slowly went away. He was used to it now that he had done it so many times.

"What's up with the nine-tails chakra?" Boruto asks, bending down to sit on the floor.

"It's different, isn't it?" Sasuke agrees. He then uses the same wrist watch technology on Boruto's arm to activate a flashback generated by a pop-up projection. It starts playing scenes in Naruto's life. "At this time split, your father had the nine-tails chakra but he had no control over it and because Kurama was locked up behind the powerful Uzumaki seal, he didn't have control over his own chakra either." The projection showed a moment in Naruto's life when team 7 met up to talk to Sasori's spy which ended up being Kabuto and inevitably Orochimaru. "The seal was so powerful that even when it was deactivated, it was still slightly working. If naruto's seal was deactivated right now, we would be left with an uncontrollable animal. That's the difference between chakra auras." Sasuke finished explaining.

"Mr. Sasuke, what happened when you and dad were rivals?" Sasuke chuckled at this question.

"Oh a lot of things," he said, revealing his fully grow out left arm with a visible outline of where it was once removed. The large projection that even everyone in the arena would see--if they were conscious--showed battles of different time periods: the battle on the hospital top, the first battle on the final valley, the time Naruto chased after Sasuke on his way to battle his brother and more, topping off with the last battle when Naruto and Sasuke each both lost an arm. "Your father was a verified idiot while I was the complete opposite...but nothing can change the fact that we had similar worlds." The projection changed to the night of the Uchiha massacre and the night of the 9-tails attack. "Our parents were leaders of great communities and clans while in the end, we were complete orphans. I wanted to rule over all five great villages on my own so I battled your father for it. We tied which resulted in us both taking an arm. It was a great battle post-war. After that, I kept to my punishment and protected the village I once wanted to destroy from afar." The projection flipped through one scene that Boruto frowned on. 

"Did father once battle Toneri Otsutsuki?" Sasuke looks up, slightly shocked.

"How do you know who he was?" 

"Toneri told me I inherited the Jougan when I was a kid. The most prominent visit he held was when he was discussing my son's future."

"What do you mean?"

"Saruto wasn't meant to have Sharingan." Sasuke stands straight up and scowls his eyebrows in big confusion. "He was born with the byakagan."

"That's the most impossible thing I have ever heard!" A reanimated, old Hiashi exclaims after everyone made it to the last opened portal. "It was already surprising when Himawari, a half Hyuga had gotten the byakagan and even more insane that Saruto had Sharingan and Byakagan at the same time but this..."

"It's unspeakable." Neji claims. The shinobi children all wander around the large arena while the adults discussed the revelation. Shikadai shows up finally and stands by his father.

"This is where I first met your mother," Shikamaru nudges and winks at his son, referring to the blonde-haired hidden sand kunoichi. 

"Ew dad, don't be gross." He replies.

"Wait. I think we're missing something here." Naruto tries to remember.

"That's right! We are..." Hinata reminds. "The day the Hyuga clan was invaded two years after the great ninja war! Toneri had kidnapped Hanabi and used her apparently pure Byakagan eyes to give himself the so called 'Tenseigan.'"

"Yes but didn't you have to have Otsutsuki blood in order to correctly develop it?" Naruto asks.

"It would seem so but with our genetics, Saruto has enough Otsutsuki blood in him to survive with the Tenseigan." Sasuke adds.

"How can they pull this off with a dead boy?" Sakura inquires.

"They don't." A voice from the portal says. 

"Ankoku." Konohamaru addresses the girl. "Mind explaining?"

"Yes. Saruto is dead but the tenseigan is alive. In order to activate it, remember, it needs two living byakagan eyes. I guess none of you knew but when you buried Himawari Hyuga, she didn't have her eyes. I was the only one who noticed but since Himawari was already dead and her byakagan wasn't pure, it doesn't revive a whole person as it doesn't have the power. I'm assuming that putting Saruto's eye with Himawari's had activated his sharingan." Ankoku explains.

"So why is it only being activated now?" Sasuke asks.

"It's because Saruto was given Obito Uchiha's eyes which is one of powerful and purest pair of sharingan eyes of this world. It wasn't enough to revive him but the blue gem I give him will give him the boost. If you try to fight him, don't take it personally. He will be a walking corpse puppet and unless you break the blue gemstone he keeps in his pocket, he is still dead." Ankoku finishes.

"Thank you so much." Sarada bows at the girl.

"Anything for you who took in my father and myself at last enemy moment." Ankoku then runs back out of the portal and possibly back into the observatory.

"I guess we got our plan set for us." Naruto claims.