16.) A Portal to the Other Side

"Lord seventh Hokage, welcome back." The five kage say in sync. Naruto walks out of the pine box and smacks the eighth hokage.

"Hey!" He says, rubbing the back of his head.

"Konohamaru, I told you not to start any more wars!" Naruto lectured the man.

"Lord Hokage, please. We'll explain everything." The Tsuchikage says to the reanimated man with a serious face and crossed arms.

"Everyone will be arriving on the battlefield in five days. Code, a Kara member as you know, and several otsutsuki members will be there. They'll be using scientific ninja tool puppets and white zetsus.

"Always conflict..." Naruto facepalms, copying the first hokage.

"Are you willing to help us, Lord Hokage?" The mizukage asks with pleading eyes. Naruto uncrossed his arms and bowed to the kages.

"On it!"

.

In the hallway, Konohamaru led Naruto to where the chakra detection team were going to be placed in five days.

"Konohamaru. How's my son and daughter-in-law these days?" Naruto says, putting his hands behind his head. Konohamaru saddened a little and gave Naruto the serious "don't talk about it" look.

"They disappeared more than fourteen years ago. Boruto managed to remove the karma and Momoshiki along with it. Although, later on, Momoshiki raged war against Konoha so in order to protect the village, Boruto and Sarada went through a dimensional door and disappeared. We don't know if they're dead or alive." Naruto looked down at the news. "Brother Naruto, they left a son behind." Naruto displayed a shocked look. Not another generation of this loneliness.

"How is he then?" Naruto smiled optimistically. Konohamaru reached just before the doorway to the chakra detection room and stopped.

"He deserted the village." Konohamaru said bluntly and proceeded to walk into the room they were going to. Naruto frowned deeply at this. He sounds like Sasuke.

———

"We're close." Black Zetsu ran through trees on branches with Saruto following super close behind. The forest ended and there was a grass clearing. Saruto looked annoyed at the empty field.

"Are you kidding me?" After those words, a portal opened and Code poked his head out.

"Saruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you." He held out his hand. Saruto ignored the attempt and entered the black area, correctly assuming it was some kind of teleport system to get to the otsutsuki headquarters.

"It's Hyuga, not Uzumaki." Saruto says as he passes the man.