04 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄

"ALL OUR WORK IS GONE." Bruce began while Carson leant on the wall beside Steve, looking at the crushed body of the robot placed on the table on the lab. "Ultron cleared out, he used the internet as an escape hatch."

"Ultron." Steve mumbled under his breath.

Natasha stepped into the room with a sigh, turning everyone's attention onto her as they waited for her to give an update. "He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." She stated while perching herself between Steve and Carson.

"He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey asked while pacing back and forth.

"Nuclear codes." Maria added.

"Well that's just the cherry on top, isn't it?" Carson said while gripping the bridge of his nose and letting out a small chuckle. Tony gave him a 'not the time' look to which he just responded with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Nukes?" Natasha questioned. "He said he wanted us dead."

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve corrected.

Clint stood up from the chair he was sat in. "He also said he killed somebody."

"But there wasn't anyone else in the building." Carson said furrowing his brows.

Everyone's eyes focused on Tony as he walked into the middle of the room while grabbing a remote and turning on a projection of a very much broken JARVIS. "Yes, there was." Tony muttered while looking down at the ground. Carson leant up from the wall and walked over to the image of JARVIS, his eyes scanning every inch of the destroyed AI.

"Jarvis was the first line of defence. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve declared.

"No. Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis." Bruce commented while shaking his head at Steve's incorrect theory. "This isn't strategy... this is-"

"Ultron having a little bit of a tantrum?" Carson spoke up, cutting Bruce off. Before anyone had any time to respond to Carson's comment Thor stormed into the room and headed straight for Tony, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him into the air.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Steve said shooting up out of his seat.

"Speaking of temper tantrums.." Carson mumbled with a roll of his eyes as he watched the situation unfold.

"Come on.. use your words buddy." Tony managed to speak.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor snarled.

They all waited for a few moments in anticipation of Thor releasing the billionaire, but he didn't. Instead the god tightened his grip ever so slightly making Tony gasp for air. Carson's eyes narrowed at the sight, he'd decided he'd had enough of Thor's little outburst.

Carson began walking over to Thor and everyone's eyes alternated between the three. "Alright, you've had your little outburst. It was entertaining at first I'll admit.. but put him down." He snapped.

Thor turned his head to look at the boy that Tony would call his son, he noticed the quick flash of red surging in his eyes and he slowly began lowering Tony to the ground, not wanting the situation to turn into something nasty.