08 | 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐘

CARSON WALKED into the large room where everyone was working. His eyes were glued to the sheet of paper in his hand that he was reading, along with his free hand controlling his powers that were carrying a large box of supplies along with him in the air.

His eyes were peeled away from the paper when he saw a figure in front of him and due to how close they were, Carson had to quickly move the box to the right so it didn't hit them.

Thor jumped a little which caused him to spill some of the beer he was drinking. Once the box had moved past him, the god looked over his shoulder and raised a brow at Carson.

Carson pointed to his face. "You got a little beer dripping in your beard there, sparkles."

"Oh." Thor wiped his hand through his beard and laughed. "That I do."

With a chuckle, Carson walked past Thor and made his way over to the platform that was being built, using his powers to set the box down on the ground.

"I got the parts you wanted." He told Tony and Rocket who were both working on the platform.

Tony's head suddenly popped up and he smiled. "Thanks bud." He looked over at Rocket who was walking over to the box to take a look. "Hey, Ratchet, how they looking?"

Rocket scoffed. "It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal."

Carson playfully rolled his eyes at the interaction and walked over to where the others were testing the suit. He walked in the room and gave Bruce a nod, passing over the vial of Pym Particles to the scientist.

Bruce smiled in appreciation and moved back over to Scott with Nebula so they could finish making the adjustments to his suit.

Carson leant against the wall and folded his arms. "The time travel suit isn't actually too bad."

Rhodey nodded. "Yeah, I like it."

Bruce moved down to place the Pym Particles in the holder but Scott grabbed his wrist, stopping him from being able to put them in.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Scott objected. "Easy, easy!"

"I'm being very careful." Bruce assured.

Scott huffed. "No, you're being very Hulky."

Bruce's face scrunched up. "I'm being careful!"

"Look, these are Pym Particles alright?" Scott said while holding up the vial. "And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more."

"Jesus Scott, calm down." Carson mumbled.

"Sorry." Scott apologized. "We've got enough for one round-trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs."

Scott inserted the Pym Particles into the holder and let out a sigh. Although, as he was fastening the suit, the man accidentally pressed the activation button and suddenly disappeared before reappearing a few seconds later.

"Uh." Scott shuffled awkwardly. "One test run."

Carson gripped the bridge of his nose and tried his best the stifle a laugh at what just happened. Natasha and Tony both watched the interaction from the doorway, the pair of them smiling to themselves as they watched Carson chuckle.