Chapter 37

Hey Guys! Sorry it's been so long! You never know when life will throw you a curveball! 

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

_____________

"Weasley is our King, Weasley is our king, He always lets the Quaffle in, Weasley is our king!" The Slytherin crowd chanted as Ron missed another Quaffle.

"It's alright, Ron, ignore them."

"It's a little hard when we're losing because of me!" He exclaimed.

"Ever occur to you that it could be the blizzard?" I gestured to the snow falling around us.

"They seem to be doing just fine," He said.

"Just focus on the Quaffle. Do not listen to Malfoy's song, and do not lose hope. We still have Harry as our Seeker, remember?"

He muttered something to himself, determination sparking in his eyes. I turned my attention back to the game and saw the Quaffle being passed around. I smirked and flew in to intercept a pass. Catching the ball, I flew back towards the Slytherin goal posts. I dodged the bludger and the Slytherin that tried to tackle me off my broom. But suddenly, I had two more in front of me.

Smirking, I slowly stood up on the broom. I was heading straight towards them. Instead of moving away, they joined arms, obviously to knock me off. I smirked, and at the last second, I pushed off the broom. I soared over their arms and threw the Quaffle to Angelina, who promptly scored. I muttered a spell for my broom to come back to me and flew back to defence.

"Gryffindor scores 10 points thanks to Argent and Johnson's excellent teamwork!" The Gryffindors cheered.

"Great work, Argent, but try to keep the theatrics to a minimum," Angelina said.

"I just avoided them knocking me off the broom," I said.

"Harry's found the snitch!" One of the twins yelled, pointing.

We all turned to see Harry and Malfoy diving for the snitch. They were extremely close, but Harry was able to pull up just enough to enclose his hand around the golden ball. We all cheered. We won! But the victory was short-lived when we saw Crabbe come up behind him and whack Harry in the head with his beater's club.

I growled and sped down there. We were close enough to the ground, so I tackled Crabbe off his broom, "How dare you!" As we landed, I made sure to get on top, and I punched him in the face. But before I could land another punch, I was pulled off by the twins, "Let me go, Let me at him!"

"No, Dani, you're turning," Fred whispered in my ear. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself.

"Bet you loved that, Potter! Saved Weasley's neck, didn't you" As soon as I heard the ferret's voice, I ripped myself out of the twins' grasp, but they grabbed me again, "I've never seen a worse keeper! Maybe we should add some more verses to our little song about his filthy mother."

I growled, "You better let me go right now," I said. They happily listened, but Harry stood in front of me, stopping me halfway.

"Don't, Dani," He said.

"And his pathetic loser of a father," Malfoy continued. This time, it was Fred who charged past us. But it was Hermione who stood in front of him.

"Hermione, babe, please move out of the way," He said.

"No. You're so close to graduating, you're not getting expelled for fighting," She said.

"But then, you like the Weasleys, don't you?" Draco taunted Harry, who clenched his fists in anger but stayed put. "How can you stand the stink? I guess it must remind you of your own dear mother."