Chapter 17 [Edited]

Daniella's P.O.V

When I woke up, I felt warmth on my side. I snuggled into it when I felt it move. I froze and opened my eyes. There, in all his glory, was Professor Lupin. I gasped and scrambled out of his arms.

He groaned, "What ha—" he saw me, and he shot up, "Daniella!"

"Where are we?"

He looked around, "Somewhere in the forbidden forest," he said. He then looked at me, "Did I hurt you?"

I slowly stood up and inspected myself for wounds, "I don't think so, but I heal faster than most," I said. That's when I found the dried blood, "No, you got me. See? But it's ok, I've already healed."

"So..." He trailed off, "You're a werewolf."

I nodded, "You are too," I said. He nodded as well, and I ran my fingers through my hair. I didn't know if this complicated things or made it easier.

He started getting up, and that's when I realized he was completely naked. I could help but let my eyes wander. I started with his shoulders, down his arms, back up to his chest and worked my way down. I followed the happy trail to—

His throat cleared, "Daniella?" My cheeks turned completely red, and I panicked. I turned and ran, "Daniella!"

As fast as I could, I ran to the castle. Once it was in sight, I slowed down to a human pace.

"Ms. Argent" I heard Snape call, but I completely ignored him. I made my way to the Gryffindor tower and said the password. The knight didn't even have the time to say anything before I rushed in. When I finally made it to my dorm, I jumped on my bed and threw the covers over myself. I wasn't coming out until the end of the year.

✴✴✴

"Daniella," Someone said my name as they nudged me. I groaned and tried to swat the hand away, "Argent!"

"What? What could you possibly want?" I sat up. My eyes adjusted to the light and I saw Sirius standing above me, "Jesus Christ! How did you get up here?"

"I froze the stairs. Can I use your shower?"

"What?"

"Can I use your shower?" He repeated it like I was stupid, "Please?"

I sighed, "Go ahead. Angelina and Katie shouldn't be back for a while."

"Thanks, you're the best," He said and walked into the dorm bathroom. He started the shower and what I heard next was the worst sound in the world. Sirius singing. I threw my pillow over my head and tried to block out the noise.

There was a knock at the door, and I groaned, "Can this get any worse?"

I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it, and when I saw who was there, I slammed it shut.

"Daniella, please open the door," Remus said. Sirius chose the perfect time to come out. He looked at me, confused, "Daniella?" Sirius' eyes widened, and I waved him back into the bathroom. He rushed back in and softly closed the door.

"Daniella, I just want to talk."

I took a deep breath and opened the door. He was leaning against the doorway. He smiled as he looked up at me, and I cursed myself when my heart skipped a beat.

"Let me guess you froze the stairs?" I asked. He nodded sheepishly and let him in.

"Did you run away because you were a werewolf?" He asked.

"It was that or suicide."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm not ready to talk about that."

Howl with me  ↠  R.J. Lupinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें