Nine Tails Attack

~I do not own the image above but kokichi says piss~

You were only 8 years old when the attack of the nine tailed fox happened, you remember that day like it was fucking yesterday. You can remember how scared and full of fear you were. Your poor 8 year old self running through the village seeking shelter. You were running as fast as your little legs could carry you when you eventually tripped, you look behind you and you could see the haunting beastly face of the nine Tails. In a hurry you quickly got back on your feet and made a run for it, your heart pounding in chest made it feel like it was going to explode. Moments after running through the village you final found shelter. You stayed huddled up in the village evacuation bunkers, your shoulders brushed against thousands of fearful strangers just as afraid as you were. Long and dreadful hours past, the cold night slowly turned into dawn and everything was safe. You felt a surge of relief run through your veins until you saw some leaf shinobi approach you. One them told you this "you must go to Lord 3rds office imeadiatly"
You were confused but you did at the shinobi said and you headed straight towards lord 3rds office, but you were not prepared for the words you were about to hear.
"y/n uzumaki I wish I never had to tell you this but your parents kushina uzumaki and minato namikaze have unfortunately died. They sadly fell victim to the nine Tails."
Lord third spoke. You could hear the sadness in his voice, he continued
"As you may or may not have already picked up on the nine Tails was extracted from your mother. Your father bravely sealed the nine Tails into your new baby brother, Naruto. This was successful but your parents sadly passed during this process."

Your e/c eyes widened you could not believe what you were being told. You had a bad knot in your stomach and you felt like throwing up, crying and pooping at the same time. (don't ask why I put pooping it's mainly bc I feel like all of those things when something rlly bad happens don't judge me D:<).
The 3rd then continued.
"now beacause your brother Naruto uzumaki is the new jinchuriki host of the nine Tails we must keep it a secret from the village that he is lord fourths son. So we shall be sending you to live with a group travellers who are also ninjas outside of konoha. They will teach you what it means to be a shinobi, with this you will get the opportunity to watch Naruto a protect  him from afar. Do you understand?"
The hokage finished. It was a lot for you to in but you replied with a simple and shakey "yes sir.."

"Under no  circumstances are you allowed to intetfear with any of the situations that happen unless it has something to do with people taking advantage of Naruto because of the fact that he is a jinchuriki. When I say this mean that a lot of people would want the nine Tails power, you are only granted permission to kill the people who choose to come after him because of that."
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________

[552 words✨]
{a/n}
Sorry if there is any spelling errors in this story I'm a bit bad at spelling istg there's something wrong with me like it's not normal 🧍‍♂️. Ne ways I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!

[EXTRA NOTE!!]

If I see any laughing crying emojis in the comments your getting blocked. I don't make the rules 🙂.