NARUTOOOOOOO

~I don't own the image above but u can see the person who originally posted it!~

You, tsunade, shizunae and asuma rushed to the hospital to see kakashi. He was knocked out, he looked weak and tired you had no idea what happened until kurinai told you and tsunade this "we were attacked by akasuki members kisame and itachi to be pressie, there looking for the nine tails." Your heart dropped at the mention of itachis name. Many thoughts raced through your mind. 'so he was out to get Naruto wasn't he... I should have known he seem calm and cool on the outside but on the inside is  a phycotic mass murder.' A few seconds later a random shinobi opened the hospital door and shouted "I heard the news about itachi uchiha looking for the nine tails!" As soon as he spoke those words someone who shouldn't have heard that walked into the room. It was none other than sasuke uchiha. "What did you say..."
Sasukes cold words spoke. The whole room went silent apon hearing his voice.

Sasukes reasponse to this news was to go look for Naruto and itachi. Finally his time has come an opportunity to avenge his clan. "I remember the words Lord third spoke to me on the morning after the nine tails attack... Never to interfere with any trouble Naruto got himself into unless it had something to do with the nine tails being in danger." you spoke after sasuke had just left. "I'm going after Naruto. "
You exclaimed. You would do anything to protect Naruto. Especially during this time when Naruto might actually run the risk of of dying. Of course he's nearly died many times it was quite stressful for you to watch the fight with haku and zabuza from afar and not help your little brother.

You dashed very fast too find Naruto, both you and sasuke were headed in the same direction. But in the end you both had different goals but with a similar outcome. To. Have. Itachi. Dead. Finally you found the place were Naruto was, it was quite a strange place were you really about to fight in a hotel hallway? As you got there and saw Naruto with jiraya beside him you couldn't help but scream "NARUTOOOO!" It was more like a whiney crying scream to be honest. Jiraya looked at you and said "I figured you'd probably show up."

"Heh? Who is she? And why does she kinda look like me but with red hair and e/c eyes?"-Naruto

Your heart ached at the fact your own brother had no idea who you were.

"Well Naruto there's a lot you don't know about y/n!"- Jiraya

"But I'll tell you later nows not the best time..." Jiraya continued. You decided to step in and use your chakra chain kekkai genkai to trap itachi. You rapped your chains arou d him tightly so much so that itachi winced in pain. You looked at him with a furious look, it was then when itachi looked into your e/c eyes you weren't a force to be reckoned with and you were dead serious about protecting your brother. Even if it meant killing the person you fell for, you were similar to itachi in away. Itachi felt his chakra being cut of and surpressed by your chains, his eyes widened in shock because he had never faced someone who was able to surpress him in any kind of way. He was untouchable. A few seconds later sasuke emerged, as soon as you saw sasuke you realesed itachi and glared at him with a menacing look. Itachi was shocked and quickly found out you were serious about wanting him dead. But as you realised him itachi was able to put you in a gen justsu.

-in the gen justsu-
You were sitting down in a black room and cried. You were upset, you knew you couldn't do anything to get out this powerful gen justsu. Suddenly you heard your name being called. "y/n... Y/n. Sunshine."
"Itachi... Why." - y/n

"I have to y/n.. I'm sorry. You know I was forced into the akasuki, why are you so eager to kill me?" - itachi

"itachi.. I just want to make sure Naruto is okay.." - y/n

"mhm I see." - itachi

...

"Well then. Good night my sunshine. I love you."
You fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[736 words]