Activation

~the picture above isn't mine but enjoy~

Hayami was still 9 and went on trips on her own. She was much stronger than before now that she had the uzumakis chakra chains. All that was left was for her to unlock her sharingan. She was pretty strong for a 9 year old. I mean heck she could he use water style. One day you stayed at home doing things you enjoy. (if you wanna read write or draw like go ahead).

With you at home Hayami and itachi went out to the forest together. Hayami had found a new spot to pick wild berries and wanted to show itachi. She described the berries as the most amazing wild berries ever. Her 9 year old self was naturally very exsited about showing itachi. Eventually after a good 30 minutes of walking they got to the wild berries. They were quite deep in the forest and danger lurked everywhere, from enemy ninja to wild savage animals anything could get them. The leaves on the Bush of the wild berries were bright green and healthy. The berries themselves were bright red and shiny, There was no trace of any deases on these berries, they were nice and fresh. Itachi was surprised and proud of Hayami for finding such fine berries, he congratulated her. They placed quite a lot of the berries into a weaved basket. After a while the basket was almost full to the brim but Hayami kept on adding more.

"Hayami that's enough now" - itachi

"Awwwwh but there so good!" - Hayami

"the basket is already full to the brim we can come back for more tomorrow" - itachi

"Okay.. Fine." - Hayami

Hayami picked up the basket of berries with a pout on her face. Her and itachi were about to leave the area, until the heard some noises coming from the opposite direction. Hayami got scared so she hid behind itachi and clutched onto his clothing, whilst hiding her head in his back. The rustling became more violent, and itachi slowly crept closer towards the noise and Hayami let go of him. A huge animal of some sort sprang from the bushes. It's big body slammed itachi onto the floor.

"DAAD!"
Hayami screamed in fear. The animal heard Hayamis scream and ran towards her. Hayami backed up and closed her eyes for a split second. When she opened them everything seemed to be in slow motion. She was able to doge every swipe the animals made at her. Eventually she released her chakra chains and wrapped them around the animals huge body. She strangled the animal until it was completely limp. Then Hayami let go of the dead animal and rushed to her father itachi.

"Dad are you okay?" - Hayami

"*cough* urrr yeah. I'm fine.."
Itachi had a few slashes on his arms and face. He was looking down at the floor until he raised his head to look at Hayami. His eyes widened as they met with hers. Hayamis eyes were now a deep red colour, she had unlocked the sharingan. Her sharingan had two tome instead of one though.

"Hayami... Your eyes." - itachi

"yeah what about them?" - Hayami

"you've unlocked your sharingan"
As those words slipped through itachis lips her face widened with surprise.

Hayamis sharingan state had fadded, and her and itachi were walking back home to were you were. As the door opened you looked there way with a closed eye smile. But that smile quickly faded when you saw the state itachi was in.
"Oh my itachi your hurt!" - y/n

"yeah.. I'll be fine." - itachi

"No ill heal your wounds come here" - y/n

You tended to itachis wounds and Hayami watched you intently. It was fascinating to her that someone was able to control there chakra so well to the point where they could heal someone's health. There was a silence in the room, but you broke that silence.

"what happened?" - y/n

"we were o-"
You quickly cut itachi off.

"shhh don't talk you need to rest, I was asking Hayami." - y/n
Itachis  raised his eyebrows surprised with your actions. But at the same time it became kind of normal for you to act like that ever since you had a child.

"Well.. We were out picking wild berries. Until an animal attacked us. I killed it with my chakra chains but it got dad. Good thing I stopped it before it killed him" - Hayami

"hmmm I see" - y/n

"Also mother... There's one more important detail." - Hayami

"and whats that?" - y/n

"I... Unlocked my sharingan" - Hayami

Your eyes widened. You were shocked, you just looked at Hayami for a solid 10 seconds. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. After a few weeks passed and itachi felt better, itachi taught Hayami how to control her sharingan. He also told her not to flash it carelessly as it could get her in a lot of trouble. People would believe it was stolen. Then they might report it to the Leaf and the truth will be revealed, and sasuke would be living a big fat lie all over again.
.

.

.

.
[856 words]

Sorry this took me a while to update but I had writers block. Ne ways I hope you enjoyed bc I wrote this chapter at school so yh...