Hi?

~sorry that I haven't been posting a lot has happened and when I say a lot I mean a lot. I had a very busy weekend and on top of that I got a new cat so I've barely even touched my phone, let a lone going on Wattpad. So sorry for the wait but enjoyyyy~

You opened the pouch strapped to the eagles back, and you read what the message said.
'hello I know this is random but we have found your daughter Hayami Uchiha. Please come and get her.
P.s some of us have questions for you'

It was a pretty normal message but it was all so sudden. You didn't know how to feel, you looked up at itachi this a worried expression. He only had a blank unreadable expression on his face like always. There was very awkward silence and you didn't know what to do, the Eagle had flown off and you still had the note in your hand. To be honest you were just scared for Hayami, what could they have done to her for her let this information out? Itachi saw how upset you looked and hugged you, his warm embrace was claming and cool. You and him walked back to the cabin to prepare to go back to the leaf. It wasn't going to be easy just getting in, so you and him wore black hooded gowns and took kunai and shuriken with you. After you gathered the needed supplies together you headed back to the place where you once called home. The trip was silent to say the least but you were holding back tears.

Finally after many long hours you made it to the gates of the Leaf, but you couldn't just walk through them. So you climbed over the walls. Itachi, being a former aunbu member knew the hand signs to break through the invisible barrier that covered the Leaf. You jumped from building to building up to the hokages office. Finally you were at the door to the main building. You tried to muster up the courage to open the door, you looked behind you and itachi gave you a reassuring nod. You opened the door and put your hood up, itachi already had his hood up the whole time for reasons. The both of you bounced through the halls and up to where the hokage would be. You finally got to the main door of the office where kakashi would definitely be. Before you opened the door you looked around you. There was no one apart from itachi around you. You tried to hear the conversation going on inside the room but you didn't pick up anything. But you swore you may have hear Hayamis tiny voice inside of there. Eventually you opened the door. Kakashi sat there at his desk with Naruto and sasuke beside him. Hayami was off in a different corner of the room. You took your hood off and you went right to where Hayami was.

"Mum!"
Hayami cried out as you hugged her. You tried to hold back your tears but they came gushing out as you held your beloved child in your arms. Kakashi wanted to speak to you but he let you have this moment with Hayami for a few seconds.

"y/n"

Kakashi called out to you. You let go of Hayami but still held her hand as you looked in his direction.

"yes kakashi sensei?" - y/n

"I think Naruto has some questions for you" - kakashi

"aha I see" - y/n

Naruto cleared his throat.

"y/n is it?" - Naruto

You nod.

"Are you really my sister?" - Naruto

"yes Naruto, yes I am. I've been watching you and your friends from afar for a long time now" - y/n

"wait so you knew mum and dad. Like you actually proper talked to them in person and stuff ya know" - Naruto

You giggled a bit.

"Yeah I have actually! I remember when mum was pregnant with you I remember being so exsited!" - y/n

"Ya really!?" - Naruto

"Yes really! Crazy ya know" - y/n

"So your saying you knew pervy sage and grandma tsunade before me?" - Naruto

"Ya I sure did! I think pervy sage is a much better name for him" - y/n

You were both laughing a bit together having a back and forth conversation. Hayami sat and watched you two talk, she was intreged to say the least.

"Sorry to burst your bubbles for a second"
Sasukes cold voice rang through the room as he stared intently at the door where itachi with his hood up stood. With itachis hood up you couldn't actually tell who it was but sasuke figured it was his brother.

"But you there, in the corner show your self"
Sasuke demanded. Itachi closed the door behind him and slowly pulled his hood down. Hayami saw this and saw that the man in the hood was her dad so she happily, without any thought jumped into his arms. Itachi lifted her up and held her close as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Like I said before Hayami was a huge daddys girl and loved to be with itachi, her father at all times.

"So itachi its you.. I thought you were dead this whole time" - sasuke

"Sasuke... This never was my plan for me to still be alive but I had to. Sometimes these things happen and I hope you can understand why" - itachi

Sasuke looked down and nodded he held back some of his tears. He was happy to know that he didn't actually kill his own brother.

.

.

.

.
[940 words]
Soz this chapter was cut short I'm just tired xd