The Leaf

~ello I don't own the image aboveeeeeeee~

Hayami still went on her own outings and she had to be extra cautious. Now she had mastered chakra chains and the sharingan. She was 10 years old now and improving. Her sharingan now had three tome, the next step was mangekyo but she didn't know that. One day she was just strolling through the forest aimlessly. She had been walking for a while now. When she left home it was dark because it was early in the morning, and now the sun was high in the sky. To be completely honest she was well lost. She had no idea were she was. She thought she knew all about the forest that surrounded her home but turns out there's more she needed to track. Eventually she got hungry and her legs heavy. She walked a bit more, then suddenly she saw a sign in front of her. She thought it would give her some direction, so she lightly jogged towards the sign. It said 'Welcome to konoha' in big letters.

'konoha? What's that.. It must be a village. Finally a place to rest.'
Hayami thought to herself. She had no idea about the Leaf since you and itachi only told her to be careful of other people and not anyone, or any village in particular. As she walked forward a bit more she was introduced to a huge gate. Her onyx eyes twinkled with joy. She walked through the gates happily, she walked around the village. She walked around the village were her father, itachi *was* a wanted criminal who was known for violently killing his own clan. But people thought he was dead. She walked around the village were her mother's absence had labelled her as rouge. She was amazed at how big it was. She had only visited small villages were she was told by her parents to keep her head low. But she couldn't help herself, she had to look up and around. Her red hair stood out in the crowd of people. People stared at her face, well they were more like staring at her two whiskars. But it was mainly older people who stared at all her features intently. To her red her, to her whiskars, then to her mysterious dark eyes that even though she was a child made her look intimidating. Also at her tiny marks below her eyes. Despite all the people staring she got tired, but she had nowhere to sleep so she hid and slept in a Bush. She had no idea how she was gonna get home. Hell she wasn't even thinking about that, all she wanted to do was explore. When Hayami hadn't gone home yet. It sent you and itachi into a major panic. So many things in the book could have  gone wrong. You and itachi frantically yelled her name through the woods. There was no reasponse. Your daughter was miles away from your grasp. After hours of searching and shouting her name you lost hope. You broke down into tears.

"Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay. We will find her. With my eyes there's no way we will completely lose her" - itachi

"itachi... *sob* you've *sob* gotta stop using your mangekyo *sob* you know it's not good for *sob* you." - y/n

"I know. But I'm willing to risk anything to find my daughter" - itachi

This is exactly why you married this man. His humble nature, but yet determined and loyal. You and itachi both went home, you were gonna try and find her tomorrow. But you couldn't sleep. That feeling in your stomach was back. You haven't felt that feeling since you were just a teenager. You haven't felt it since your plan with itachi. Since your friends died. Since kurama went on a rampage and you lost everything you loved. And once again like that day your world was falling apart. The fact that you knew Hayami wasn't sleeping home safely unsettled. You wanted to scream. You hated this feeling. Your eye sent you to sleep and you had a dream. You were in a bright gold room. You had no idea where you were. You looked around very confused.

"Over her y/n!" -???

You heard an odly familiar voice call you from behind. You slowly turned around. As you saw a happy ball of red. It was your mum.

"mum.. Is that really you?" - y/n

"yeah! Ya know I've been watching ya for a while right!?" - kushina

"wait really?" - y/n

"yeah really! Its crazy I know. But I know you can do this, ya know!" - kushina

"Wait.. So you mean you know about everything.." - y/n

"yeah! Ya know choosing mitokos eldest son was a smart choice ya know" - kushina

You had no words for a second, all you could do was smile. Then suddenly you woke up in a cold sweat. You don't know why you felt this way but you did. And you hated it.

Back at the Leaf Hayami woke up. She smirked and was ready to do stuff. She ran through the village until she bumped into a girl with thick long black hair. Hayami fell to the ground with a thump.

"Oh! Are you okay?"

The girl asked with her soft lavender eyes.
"Yeah. I'm fine! But I don't know where I'm going.." - Hayami

"oh well what's your name? Mines hinata" - hinata

"I'm Hayami!" - Hayami

"where.. Well umm. Where are your parents? " - hinata

Hayami froze with this question.

"I don't know.." - Hayami

"well I could ask the hokage to help you find them?" - hinata

Hayami knew she fucked up.

"UMMM... HEHEHE- DONT WORRY ABOUT IT HEHE.."

Was all Hayami could say. She ran way to somewhere else in the village. Your reaction was suspicious so she went lord 6th aka kakashi Sensei to tell him about the poor lost girl.
.

.

.

.

.
[982 words]