Lemon Time 🍋Pt 2?

~I don't own the image above~

You and itachi were married for a few weeks and you were both really happy. One night after dinner you got ready for bed since you had a late dinner that itachi cooked. His cooking was just amazing, it tasted the best. Even your least favourite dishes tasted amazing when itachi cooked  them. As you got into bed the usual happened with itachi getting in next to you. You huddled up together tightly, itachis arm was around your waist. The other snaked around your butt. Both your arms gripped onto itachis neck. This was how you would usually sleep with itachi all the time. His warmth was so nice and welcoming, it made you comfortable. And so was his chakra aura more welcoming ever since the two of you were wedded. After a while of cuddling you couldn't get to sleep because a random wave of horny over came you. You slowly opened your eyes to see itachi was wide awake too. You looked him into his inky eyes and lightly kissed him on the lips. Then in return itachi smashed his lips onto yours, and you two were in a long, heated and violent kiss for quite a while. You occasionally stopped to take a breath but you kept going and kissing each other. Itachi was mainly dominant in the kiss and took over it. His tounge was so strong and rough but you liked it. He then kisses down your neck, he undressed you until you were in your underwear and kissed down your sides. His arm wrapped around you, and you felt his hands fiddle with the clips on your bra. And with one swift movement you bra was unhooked. Eventually your pants came off to as itachi began to rub your clit gently. Soft moans escaped your lips. You looked at itachi in the face and saw his eyes turn a deep red shade. He didn't usually use his sharingan during sex but when he did, you knew he was being serious and was most likely gonna go rough. Itachi was still rubbing your clit, stroking it or even petting it as if it were a cat. You breathed heavily as moans escaped your mouth.

Itachi took off his pants and layed you down on your back. He grabbed both of your wrists with just one of his hands. And he held both of your wrists together above your head. He inserted his long hard length into you. He imeadetly started thrusting with no mercy. You were a moaning mess, you came about 4 times within the span of 20 minutes. But itachi was still going really hard and fast into you. The sound of skin slapping against each other filled the room. You were so turned on because with all of this itachi was looking you straight in the eyes. His sharingan was activated, he was going really fast and hard and his face was expressionless. Almost as if nothing was happening and he was watching your face twist up and blush.
"uggrruhh~ i-itachiiii. Mmmmm right there urrrrghhh. That feelss- s-soooo good"
You moaned in pleasure. You were sent in euphoria as he started thrusting even harder and faster than he already was.
"AH- ITACHI OH MY. YES URRGHH ITACHI"
Then itachi unloaded into you. A lot of cum came out, but none of it on the bed sheets it was all in you. When he was cuming in you which took a while, he was letting out his first grunts and groans. He was so conserntrated whilst you were doing it that he didn't even make a sound. He was just thrusting. You got tired and went to bed. Itachi still wasn't done so whilst you sleeping he went into the bathroom. The thought of see your face turned on and moaning drive him crazy. So we'll even though he didn't do it often he jacked off to you on the toilet. He went faster and faster. Even harder than he was going before. Ya see itachi could have gone even harder on you but he didn't want to hurt you. Because he was aware his max speed would probably hurt you a lot. So instead he let it out when he mastrabated.

.

.

.

.

.
[717 words]