Confessions

~happy tangerineno :D!!!~

Itachi was taken aback by your reasponse, he didn't expect you to just submit to him so easily and on top of that he didn't mean to scare you he was just messing with you. Tears streamed down your face as you begged for mercy and threatened Itachi at the same time not to do anything to your little brother that you loved with all your heart even though he had no idea you existed. It meant so much to you to protect him, it was your purpose in life to make sure he was okay. It hurt you so much to see him as a toddler get bullied by the village, you wanted to kick the asses of the people who called him a demond. But you couldn't, you felt useless. Even now you felt useless, you weren't fighting you just sat there on the floor crying like a three year old trying to convince there parents to get them something.

"Oh no no no sunshine I didn't mean to scare you or worry you in kind of way I was just teasing" Itachi sweetly said as he got to your level. He lifted up your chin to look at him with a few of his fingers, he stared directly into your e/c pools of water. He then out of pure love and affection kissed your forehead sweetly, and then he lightly bumped the place he kissed you with his two fingers. You looked up at him tears still streaming down your eyes, you felt the need to do something after he kissed you. You grabbed each of his cheeks to look at you and you both melted into a long passionate kiss. [hold up hold up I'm listening to meagn thee stallion whilst writing this and I have the urge to say pussy like a wild fox looking for a sasuke ✨💃]

-I'm having major writers block rn but I kinda wanna publish this so it will take me a while to carry on with this chapter-

After a few minutes of technically making out you broke the kiss and looked itachi straight in the eyes. "I-I just have a question... H-how did you know about my brother." you chocked  on your own words as tears still lightly fell from your face.
"I can tell with my two sharingan eyes. And don't worry I won't hurt you sunshine."
He smiled. Oh that warm, warm smile it was the death of you it was so weet and sincere.
"I see-..."
You paused for a second and silence filled the room.
"wait so for a few years now I've been watching over Naruto and his friends and does that mean you..?"
After that you decided to shut up bc of the look itachi was giving you during that sentence. If looks could kill you'd be a grilled cheese sandwich by now.
Itachis facial expression went from stern to blank, you then reached out to him and hugged him tightly around  the neck. "... I'm sorry." you muttered. "it's okay." itachi whispered as he rubbed your back.

[RANDOM TIME SKIP TO EVENING BC IDK WHAT TO WRITE AFTER THIS]

Itachi had come back from his akuaski mission and you had made some pasta for dinner. You both sat down and ate. It was and awkward silence, you wanted to talk but the thing you wanted to say you thought about it over and over and you weren't sure about it. But eventually it came out. ".. I-itachi.. Ummm. I have a question." you stated shyly, you looked up at you and nodded his head as if to say 'well go on then'. You continued "I'm kinda lost and I'd like to make my way back to leaf tommorow to che-."
You were cut of by itachi "why do you want to go back to the leaf? Are you going to tell them about me? If so your not leaving this cabin."
You looked at him with shock in your eyes.
"No.. I just want to see my brother tommorow." you said in a shaky voice. You were scared but you understand that itachi didn't want to get caught and was saving his death to be at the hands of sasuke.
Itachi sighed. "I'll allow you to leave but find your own way to the leaf."
.

.

.

.
[729 words]
A/n
Hi sorry the end of this chapter took me a while to post and was a bit random but yh. Sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes! Also soz to my non binary reader ls that I'm using she her pronouns for y/n I mean I'm non binary too and idk why I did that soz but just pretend ig 😔✋🏻