A New Life Is Born

~you know the drill the pic above does not belong to me and never will belong to me~

It was just a normal day of you being sick and itachi taking care of you. You were now about 9 months or so into your pregnancy, and you were due soon. You were count it yourself obviously. Your head was resting on itachis lap, you were in general just relaxing in bed with itachi. And he was just sitting down reading a book causally, and occasionally stroking your hair and feeling its texture. Itachi loved to fiddle with your hair, you also fiddled with his quite a lot being that he had quite long hair for a male. But that didn't really matter because hair is just hair, and it will always be hair. You and itachi sat down in bed together for quite a while. You enjoyed and valued the time you spent with your husband. He comforted you, and you especially needed comfort and help in your times of pregnancy. Also with the fact that your due to give birth soon.

As the day rolled by it was night time. You got yourself ready to go to bed, even though you barely did anything you were still extremely tired. I guess it was due to the fact that you were pregnant or something. You layed down in your usual position for bed with itachi.
"have a good nights sleep sunshine."-itachi

"thank you itachi, you too. And by the way I want to say thank you to you for helping me with my pregnancy" - y/n

"no problem. You don't even need to say thank you, it's only my role as your loving husband to do so." - itachi

You smiled in reasponse. Boy were you lucky to be with someone as caring as itachi. All he really wanted was for you to be happy, and you loved that. Because as long as you were happy and well, he could be happy too. And very soon itachi would become a father and have two people to take care of that he loved dearly. You both drifed off to sleep peaceful.

During the deepest time of the night you were awoken with a horrible feeling in your tummy, and a headache. You tried to sit up but itachis grip on you was strong. So instead you kinda just layed down and stared at the ceiling in pain. You looked around the room and it was dark, and when I say it was dark I mean it was pitch black. Since the lights weren't on and you lived in the middle of a forest away from any light sorce. If  you put your hand in front of you, you couldn't even see it. After a while the pain became more intense, and you were squirming around. Your constant movement made itachi awake up. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, his hair was untied and messy. He looked over at you with tired eyes.

"ummm...are you.. Like..., okay?"

Itachi questioned in a tired voice. He was almost half asleep. He really wanted to go back to sleep, but he had to make sure his sunshine was okay first.

"no.. I think I might be giving birth soon. But I'm not sure because my water hasn't broke" - y/n

"oh okay. I'll get you a glass water to cool you down, and hopefully this will be over with soon. and we might even come out with a child at the end of the day"

Itachi smiled. He did exactly what he said and turned on all the lights, and got you a glass of ice cold water to calm you down for a bit. You sipped on the water itachi gave you, as soon as you sipped it you felt a sharp pain down there. You winced in pain as you grabbed onto itachi tightly. He rubbed your back lightly comfortingly, as he drew circles with his thumb. Eventually your water did break. Itachi, being the loving husband that he is layed you down on the bed. And held your hand. He constantly reminded you that it was gonna be okay and that you've got this. Everyonce in a while he checked down there to see if the baby was ready or not. To be honest he didn't really know what he was doing but he was trying. Eventually the baby was ready, you successfully pushed the baby out. You and itachi were officially parents. The baby was in fact a girl. It took you and itachi three days to come up with a name but you eventually did. Her name was Hayami, Hayami Uchiha.
.

.

.

.
[785 words]
A/n:
I hope yall enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the slight delay, I just really wanted to bring this out on fathers day because I thought it was fitting xd