Water Style! Water Whip!

~I don't own the image above~

After there training session they walked back home to where you were cooking dinner. When they got home you noticed something. Hayami still had her shoes on, and you being the mother that you were was pestering her about it. To be honest you didn't want the house to be dirty. As you all sat down for dinner it was a quite peaceful dinner with small talk, and Hayami begging you to teach her water style techniques. As Hayami was cutely blabbing on about stuff you looked at her features. All you could see as you looked at her was naruto...

She really did look like Naruto to you.

After you all ate dinner you put the dishes away and Hayami was still begging you to each her water style. So you obliged and took her out to the forest.

"Okay Hayami, I'm going to show you how I use this water style technique. It's called water style water Whip. Watch my hands signs and movements and then you go, okay? And also don't be too down if you don't get it right the first time." - y/n

Hayami nodded eagerly and watched you perform this new technique. Rat, dog, ox. You took a deep breath in and out came the water in a whipping motion.

"Wowieeee! That so cool my go now!"
Hayami exclaimed, clearly very excited. You chuckled and watched her try. She performed the hand signs just like you did. Rat, dog, ox.

She took a deep breath in and...

Out came a massive amount of water in a whipping motion.

"Well done Hayami that was amazing!" - y/n

"Thank mum! I can't believe I actually did it! I'm gonna tell dad right away!

You chuckled at her cute reasponse and you too walked back to the cabin with Hayami in front of you, technically running home. You and her got home and she wouldn't stop bugging itachi about it, she was so happy. Itachi praised her. He was so happy to see his daughter grow up into a strong shinobi. Soon enough it was time for Hayami to go to bed and itachi helped tuck her in. He read Hayami her favourite bedtime story, the three little pigs. She would beg itachi to read it to her over and over again at bed time. Often times late at night you'd walk into Hayamis bedroom and see then both asleep. Hayami In her bed, and itachi in a small chair next to her bed with the book in his lap. It made you so glad to see this sight. You wanted to give Hayami everything you didn't get to experience as a child. You didn't want Hayami to live in fear and suddenly have everything ripped away. You didn't want her to have to hide, but that last one about hiding had to be done.
.

.

.

.
[484 words]