Lemon Time🍋

~I don't own the picture above! Now here ya go boys gals and non binary pals the long awaited lemon chapter! If you don't like lemon then you can skip this bc this ain't rlly important to the story it's just an extra thing! ✨~

You and itachi say down and talked for a bit. You were getting really close to itachi in that moment. Itachi had one arm around your neck and the other some how found its way to your thigh. You both kisses each other again passionately. It was a long make out session. It lasted around four minutes max. You moaned I to the kiss and it's pleasure. Itachi then started kissing down your neck, then he began to suck on it. He found a spot on your neck that made you moan the most and he focused on that one spot.
"Nghh- I-itachi.."
You moaned in pleasure.
Itachi then took your shirt and your first layer of clothes off until you were just in your underwear. He still contuined kiss you deeply. Itachis hand made its way to your underpants and he took them off kissing down your tummy all the way to your wet folds. You were already so wet and itachi liked this. He played with your folds with his hands teasing you. He then started to kick down there.
You moan itachis name softly in pleasure. "mmmhmm I-itachi mmm"

He then slid one finger into causing you to moan really loudly.

"MMAHH ITACHI"
It was your first time and your body was just getting used to these new sensations of pleasure
"New to this I see?" itachi smirked.
"Y-yeah." - y/n
"Okay then. I'll take it slow" - itachi
He slowly fingers you with one finger soft moans escape your lips, he then slips another finger in. You moan louder. You loved this feeling, it was amazing.
"I-I-itachi... I want more please."
You said shyly.
"As you wish sunshine."- itachi
He took of his shirt, his trousers and his underwear. His member was big and you wondered weather it would fit or not. Itachi gently put both your legs on his shoulders so he could feel those beautiful legs of yours whilst he pleasured you. He slowly went in and out of you.
"AHHH ITACHI"
It hurt at first but eventually it turned into pleasure but you were still a moaning mess. The way itachi was thrusting you was painfully slow but you like it. Itachi also loves the feel of your insides, he wanted to go feral on you but he was too afraid of hurting you.
"I-itachi.. Please go faster.."
Itachi complied with your request and trusted in you hard and fast.
"Nggh! Y/n... Ughh, you feel so good" itachi grunted in pleasure. You screamed itachis name.
"ITACHI-MMHAHHH URRGHH ITACHI"

Itachi stopped for a bit, he leant over towards you. He squeezed your cheeks making your whiskars wrinkle. He chuckled at that sight as it turned him on.
"you look like a cute helpless kitten with those whiskars of yours... Now bend over."
Itachis tone changed from light and cute, to stern. But you did as you were told and bent over. Itachi fucked you from behind send you into euphoria.
"ITACHI OH GRRHUUH ITACHI!"
You screamed in sheer pleasure.
"itachi... I'm about to-" - y/n

"yeah.. Me to sunshine." - itachi

You came and so did itachi as he pulled out. You were extremely tired after your first time. Your legs were numb but you enjoyed the feeling. You both fell asleep together feeling each others warm and comforting embrace.
.

.

.

.

[606 words]