You And Me Forever

~I took a screenshot of the picture above bc I can~

Itachis idea was sure one to make you and him happy for the end of times. It was a plan that sprouted from the 'famously' known operation of, faking itachis death. One day you two woke up together and went about with your days. Usually you would go out to the local market and get stuff for the both of you, but itachi insisted on him going alone. The way he did it made you a bit suspicious.... 'Was he. Cheating?... No no no no, if he was the what was the point of - the plan-. But even then. Maybe just maybe?'
You decided to brush it off as if it was just itachi trying to be nice or his way of repaying you, even though he really didn't have too. Whilst he was gone you decided to make use of your time and clean the cabin. The cabin was old and collecting dust, so it wouldn't hurt to clean the old thing just a bit. You grabbed a broom and seeped the floor, you dusted the shelves and wiped down the kitchen surfaces. On top to that you organised the draws, cupboards and shelves to look a bit neater to some standard. After a while of cleaning itachi walked through the door with groceries in hand. You helped him unpack them and itachi was impressed with the work you did around the cabin. As the afternoon commenced, maybe around 4 or 5 you layed the small wooden table you and itachi sat at for dinner. You cooked a really nice lamb and stue for the both of you. (if you don't like lamb and stue you can come up with your own dish.)
You ate together peacefully and talked about a few things here and there, just like any normal couple would do at dinner. For dessert you had dangos that of course itachi bought, heck he even bought a whole batch of them to last a week. Boy does that man love dangos!

After you both ate dinner and dessert itachi opened his mouth to tell you something.
"y/n. Follow me outside"
You were unsure about it at first because of his tone of voice and how weird he has been acting all day. But you let that slide and he led you outside. You two walked for a bit and even though you knew where you were you started to get conserned.
"itachi where are we going?" - y/n

"you'll see" - itachi
You wondered what he meant by that until you looked ahead.
"itachi... Is this?" - y/n
All itachi did was giggle slightly. He had brought you to the same place you too had your first kiss. You smiled this glee and walked to the edge of the cliff side. It was so beautiful with the sun setting. Itachi came up behind and hugged you by the waist.
"it's beautiful, isn't it?" - itachi
"yeah it really is" - y/n
"it's just like you sunshine. Beautiful in every way, even its flaws are beautiful." - itachi
You smiled and laughed in reasponse to his cheesy compliment. He then twirled you around to face him. He gave you that smirk where you knew he was up to something. Then within a blink of an eyes itachi got down on one knee, your eyes widened with complete bliss. He swiftly pulled out a ring.
"y/n uzumaki. You have made me the happiest man alive. And who would have thought that would have been possible with my situation? So today I'm asking you, the women who I love the most to have my hand in marriage so that we can both live happily ever after together. Do you accept?" - itachi

"YES YES YES!" - y/n

"sunshine, you know we don't have to get married the traditional way, so if you want right here right now you and me could call ourselves a married couple" - itachi

"yes itachi, I would love that! You make me so happy I love you" - y/n

"I'm glad to here that, y/n uchiha" - itachi.

You blushed hard when he replaced your last name with uchiha. But it was true now, you were now officially married. It seems a bit crazy for you to get married at 19, but you loved itachi and that's all that you cared about. Now that you two were married you were now technically a member of the uchiha clan. At first that fact was hard to take in, but you accepted it.
.

.

.

.
[765 words]