Chakra Chains

~the image above isn't mine and I can't remember whether I've used it or but oh well~

Two years of hiding passed and Hayami was 9. You were all still in hiding, and by know you were pronounced a rouge ninja in the hidden leaf. To be honest you didn't mind because thats what you wanted to happen. Over the past two years Hayami was becoming more and more independent, and was exploring the forest on her own. You didn't have a problem with it, but itachi felt like he needed to set some ground rules just incase. Some of them being:

-never tell anyone your name
-don't talk to anyone
-never leave the house without some sort of kunai or shiruken
-don't tell anyone anything about you at all
And so on.
Even though Hayami was 9 she still hadn't unlocked any kekkia genkai. But one day she was walking along a river side alone. It was a very hit and sunny day. Sweat poured down her face. She was beginning to get thirsty since she didn't bring water with her. But with all this hot weather she sensed some bad energy. An evil chakra was coming from the bushes, it seemed to be lurking there waiting for the right moment to pounce on a target. And what a better easier target is a small girl like Hayami. She turned towards the Bush in fear.

"show your self coward!" - Hayami

And out came a big strong man. He seemed to be a rounge ninja by the looks of it. He was quike muscular, but in general he was kinda ugly. He grabbed Hayami by the hand and forced a kunai into her shoulder. She winced in pain and kicked the man square in the nuts. The man rolled on the floor like a child. And with a puff of smoke he disappeared. Hayami was confused for a second, until she sensed something behind her but it was too late. The man had spun her around and grabbed her by the neck.

"*cough* *cough* urggh! Let go of me!" - Hayami

"never. I won't let go of you until you die." - man

"*cough* but *cough* why? Why do you want me so bad?" - Hayami

"BAHAHA! you crack me up"
The man cackled as he squeezed harder as Hayami struggled.
"if you haven't guessed already I just like killing people!"
He then reaspond in an eerily cheerful tone, as he kept his firm grip.
Tears started to fall from Hayamis eyes as she knew no one could save her, not even herself. She was sure to die here. She struggled a bit more, but as she did the man squeezed even harder with an unimaginable strength. Hayami couldn't breath at this point. So all she could do was choke up a loud broken scream with her tears. But as she screamed bright yellow chain imgered from her body. They were heavy and chunky as they wrapped themselves around the man. Hayami knew what these were, you her mother had told her about these chakra chains. The man couldn't move in the chains grip. He struggled like a fish out of water. Hayami realised that she could move the chains around. So she did and she made them move up and down on the ground making the man hit the ground hundreds of times. It was hard for her though because she wasn't used to the weight of the chains, but she managed it.

The fight was over leaving Hayami victorious. Hayami went home excited and exhausted at the same time. She told you and itachi about what happened, at first you were worried. but you knew with her unlocking one of her kekkai genkai you knew she was completely trusted to fend for herself. You healed her wounds up and went on with the rest of your evening.
.

.

.

.

.