Pregnancy

~the image above is not mine but look at it...~

A few days later you started to feel sick and had a lot of mood swings. Itachi was genuinely becoming afraid of making you angry. You did find out a few weeks later using a pregnancy test that you were pregnant. Itachi was so happy that he was going to be a father. He was even coming up with baby names. Whilst you were pregnant you got quite sick, so itachi was always running errands. He was just going back and forth making sure you were okay. It was funny to you because the roles were reversed, because last time it was you taking care of blind itachi. He cares for you lots and would always bring you your favourite meals and snacks. He made sure you had a lot of sleep, and that you weren't over working yourself. Some say he might have been little too over protective, because he didn't even let you leave the house. But you knew in your mind he was just doing what he thought would be the best for you and the baby. You would never find out what gender the baby was unless you went to a hospital, but you didn't want to risk itachis cover being blown. So you and itachi stuck to at home methods. I mean it was you who convinced itachi it would be best to do it at home just in case. You said you 'knew what you were doing since you were medical ninja.'
Itachi bought that lie, in reality you didn't have a clue about being a mid wife. But you had some idea of it.

With your new pregnancy, a new chapter in your life was introduced. With that you had to break ties with the hidden leaf, it was too risky still being connected to them. Instead of upfront saying your goodbyes, you stopped visiting the leaf. Also you made it harder for the shinobi of the Leaf to find your whereabouts. You were determined to keep the rest of your life a secret. But you knew the hardest bit would be when the child gets older. Of course the child will be born with the ability to awaken sharingan, and they may come with many other risks. Like if they have to fight someone from the Leaf village or an allied nation. Word would probably get out that there is another sharingan user, and the truth will be revealed. And weather sasuke is still alive by then, his whole life would be another lie. You doubted that sasuke would stay alive any longer. Naruto failed to convince him to come back to the village multiple times. On top of that all of Narutos friends decided it was best to have sasuke dead, even sakura agreed on it. You knew she didn't want him dead but it had to be done.

As you were pregnant you got even more sick. Itachi tried his best, you even too your own meds you made in the past. They didn't seem to work, itachi cared for you but he knew you weren't going to die. He was aware some women got quite sick when they were pregnant. And you were the unlucky few when it came to that. Anyways through out your whole life you seemed to be incredibly,.... Unlucky. When you slept with itachi at night it became quite awkward. You liked sleeping on your back because it was more comfortable during pregnancy. But all itachi wanted to do was cuddle, so you slept in an extremely weird stance together. You would be lying on your back of course with one arm around itachis back, whilst itachi would be turned around on his side to face you. He would wrap him arms around your neck. It was strange but it worked for the both of you. I mean for nine months straight that's how you two always slept. As you got to maybe around 6 to 7 months. You were still quite sick, so itachi still ran all the errands. Also with your pregnancy coming closer itachi had to get baby stuff. Whenever itachi went out, he would always put on a plain black Cape with a hood to hide his identity. Most people in the closest market thought it was normal, because they had thousands of visitors dressed like that a year. So itachi went out in his black attire to get baby stuff. He got quite a bit of stuff but the main stuff were nappies, baby toys, a cot, clothes and a changing mat. You were all set for the day you would finally deliver your beloved child.

.

.

.

.
[786 words]
Soz for any spelling mistakes! Btw I told you it was gonna get better :D