R. I. P. Dear Sensei

~I don't own the image above but this funny so yh~

You dashed through the trees making your way to konha. Nothing was bothering you and you were just fine. It has been a few months since you've done secret missions for the hokage and secretly checked up on Naruto and his Sensei jiraya. Also lately him and sakura have joined forces with sai and yamato which was pretty cool too. You eventually got to the leaf. You jumped from building to building, truth be told you couldn't step on the ground where people were walking. As the 4th hokages daughter you must had to make sure the people of the village think you are dead. After a few minutes of jumping from building to building it was still night and you were tired. So you went to your old house that you still had the key to. You slept peacefully and hopped over to the hokages office once you woke up and were ready. You walked up the stairs to the big building. At the very top of the stairs you noticed that a part of the staircase had cracked. It cracked right in front of your eyes. After seeing that something wasn't right, you sensed a weird unsettling energy coming from the office. You slowly walked in to big building, your plams sweating from being overly nervous. Carefully, your feet walked over to were tsunade would be. Your foot steps echoed through the halls. You were in a cold sweat as your hands were on the door handle to were tsunades main office, after a few seconds you built up the courage to open the door. To be honest you didn't know what was stopping you, you were just nervous to say the least.

As you opened the door the first thing you saw was Naruto, sakura and shikamaru standing right in front of the door. Right near the desk were a bunch of toads? Tsunade of course sat at her desk. And with that first sight the first thing you heard was
"unfortunately jiraya boy has died in battle."
Your jaw dropped and everyone in the room turned to Naruto. Everyone was so shocked they didn't know basically a stranger had entered the room. The silence in the room was overwhelmingly loud. Tsunade lifted her head and noticed you standing in the door way. The look in tsunades eyes wasn't something you were used to, they looked so... Empty.
"Y-y/n... Its a bad time right now."
You nodded your head and left, all you really wanted to do was assure tsunades that you were back that's all. But with this news, as you left the main building to go to the library your heart ached.   

[flash back]

You remembered the time you were sitting down for the delicious dinner your mother kushina had made for you. Your father, minato sat opposite you. There was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it!" your mother sang
In through to the kitchen your mother walked in and beside her was jiraya. "uncle jiraya!" you happily shouted, you looked up to jiraya and saw him as an uncle. Jiraya was here to talk about his new book he wrote. The main character of the book was called Naruto. Your mother and father thought the name Naruto was a nice name, so they decided to name your new baby brother that. Of course your mother was pregnant at the time. She had a plan with her friend mitkoto to get pregnant at the same which was cute idea. You thought that maybe Naruto and mitkotos unborn child could be best friends. You thought about how inseparable and cute they would be together.

[end of flashback]

Of course that didn't exactly go to plan. At all. That memory lingured in your mind. It made you go insane, also the thought of how naive you were being about the 'best friends' thing. But with all these negative thoughts you pushed them aside and may your way to the main library. The medical books where in the basement. And well nobody was really allowed in the basement so you had to be sneaky
.

.

.

.
[701 words]
A/n

Hiii! It's been a while but I'm back with another update. Tbh I kinda forgot abt this story. and on top of that I was busy in the half term and school work. But ne ways hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also soz for making yall cry these past few chapters, but grab tissues bc it's about to get a lot worse lol 😶