Welcome Home

~this picture belongs to my friend and  our amazing performance in drama 😩~

It was the morning and the sun beamed out the window. You were lying next to itachi when you woke up. To be honest you didn't know what you and him had, I mean you liked him but you were kinda afraid of him. You think he likes you back, I mean he calls you sunshine and he gave you kisses yesterday too. I guess it was safe to assume you both like each other romantically in some type of way. I mean it way crazy since you just met but it was like a magical touch of love at first site, and you were extra excited because this was your first love. 

You got of bed before itachi and got your normal ninja clothes on. You grabbed your ninja tools and hunting gear. (you had your hunting gear since you found the cabin whilst you were out hunting.)
You walked out the cabin ready to find the hidden leaf again. But you didn't know how you were going to do it, until a bright idea came into your mind. You bit you thumb so that blood ran from it and made the hand signs for a summoning justus. Suddenly the tall hairless cat scruffy appeared. His skin was pale pink and wrinkley, eyes emerald green, his claws were bright yellow like his teeth, his tail was thick and long like a rats tail and his whiskars were old and tattered. He also only had half of his left ear left. You looked up at the huge cat and smiled. "well scruffy it's been a while!"
"It sure has aye!" the big cats booming voice echoed. {idk why but I imagine scruffy having a heavy cockney accent and for those of u who don't know what that is its basically a London accent.}
"So what ya want love?" scruffy questioned.
"Well I'm lost and I'd love it if you could teleport me to the hidden leaf."
You asked
"As ya wish." Scruffy reasponed. And with a puff of smoke you were teleported to the gates of the village you loved so much and scruffy disappeared. You walked through the gates, your heart pumping with anticipation. You turned to the guards and smiled and waved, there faces dropped because they haven't seen you in a while they seriously thought you also died.

You then hopped around the village for a bit. You looked at the head stones and smirked as you saw lady tsunades face up on there. You then continued to jump from building to building not wanting to be spotted. You realised that Naruto was no were to be found in the village but you did see sasuke and sakura, you also did see kakashi, asuma and kurienai for a split second but after that you couldn't find them anywhere either. You decided to report to the hokages office since the village higher ups were aware that you were very much alive. You walked up the stairs of the hokages office, your legs shaking in fear? Finally you made your way to the door of the office where lady tsunade would be. Your hand clutched the door handle tight but you couldn't bring yourself to open it. Your hand began to shake and so did the door handle.
".. Urm come in?" A voice from inside spoke. It was lady tsunades voice. You entered slowly and tsunade looked at you in shock. "Y/n... Its you!" tsunade exclaimed. You bowed in respect. "I'm so glad to see you again lady tsuande."
You talked to lady tsuande for a while and told her about what happened to the travelers but you said that you'd be fine alone. You and her were still talking about many things and shizunae joined in too. After a few minutes passed a tired looking asuma burst in to the room "LADY TSUNADE KAKASHI IS BADLY HURT!"
.
.
.
.
.
[663 words]