First Date❤️

~yes the photo above is mine and if you know what game it's from let's get married in sliver glade Castle✨👰~

For the rest of the day whilst itachi was out on a mission you looked around the wooden cabin. You found an old dusty book self with books and scrolls filled with ancient mythology and facts about genjutus, ninjustus and taijustus. You found two books that really interest you, one was about sensory ninjas and the other medical ninjustus. They were both on things you could do but wanted to get better at. You flipped through the pages of each book. You were so interested to learn all the new methods of both these things. Whilst you were reading itachi came back from his akasuki missions with some (favourite flowers) in his hand. But you were too interested in what you were reading you didn't even notice him. Eventually he called out to you.
"y/n?"
You turned around startled but happy to see itachi back. You then looked at what was in his hands and your face lit up. A bouquet of your favourite flowers just for you. You ran up to itachi and hugged him tightly.
"well I'm glad you like the flowers y/n, but can I ask you something?" - itachi

You broke the hug.

"sure go ahead ask away!" - y/n

"Well the sun is almost gonna set and I was going to ask... Do you wanna go outside, have a picnic and watch the sunset with me..." - itachi

"YES YES YES! Is that even a question I'd love to!" - y/n

You were so happy and flashed an idyllic smile. Itachi packed some sandwiches and you both headed off to a beautiful cliff side by the beach. You watched the sun slowly crawl down the sky together, and you ate sandwiches, told stories and asked about your days.

"wow the sunset is so beautiful isn't it!" - y/n

"it really is. The sun reminds me of you y/n. Its so bright and pure and always shining with light. It gives off its own light and reflects on other things helping other people find their spark. You helped me find out what true happiness was again y/n. That's why your my sunshine." - itachi

You were speechless, you didn't know what to say. You were so overjoyed.

"itachi.. You gave me a place to stay when there was no where for me to go. I could never thank you enough for that..."

Was all you could say in reasponse to itachis beautiful complement. You looked into each others eyes. Itachis eyes were like space, dark and mysterious but beautiful. Kind of like his chakra. You of course were a sensory ninja and you could sense people's chakra. But you also held the knowledge of the fact that people chakra was a reflection of their souls. Itachis chakra was very unique to you, because on the outside it was cold and emotionless. But in the inside it was calm, warm, loving and inviting. Whenever you two cuddled you always liked searching deep into his chakra. Just to find the warmth of the very deep depths of it. And as you were staring into each others beautiful eyes you too slowly grew closer and closer together. You held hands and interlocked your fingers. A light shade of pink danced over your cheeks. This amused itachi and he lifted your chin. After a few seconds you started to lightly kiss each other. Then eventually your tounges twisted together and the kiss was long and passionate. You both were making out as the full moon rose and its reflective light beamed on you both. After a while itachi deep down really really wanted you. He was desperate to feel every inch of your body, kiss all over it. Make you his and just show you how much he really loved you. Itachi took you back to the cabin and you both walked huddled closely together under the stars. When you got back to the cabin itachi opened the door for you and let you go in first like the true gentleman he was. You went into the bath room and got undressed because you were gonna have a shower. But whilst you were in the bath room naked itachi walked in. He blushed at (your body type) figure. He found it really cute to be honest.

"itachi.. Umm. If you want you can join me in the shower.." - y/n

"Urrr.. Sure!" - itachi

You both got in the shower together and washed each other. You blushed a bit look at itachis perfectly built body. Oh gosh was he sexy. His long hair looked extra attractive when it was wet too. You tried your hardest not to look down you know where, but you were curious and took a little peep as you blushed.

"Hey? What.."
Itachi giggled at you blushing.

"Oh- nothing..." - y/n

You both finished showering and sat on itachis bed and talked a bit.

.

.

.

.

[840 words]
Hi hello! I rlly hope you enjoyed this because this was my longest chapter yet and I'm so proud of myself lol. Sorry for any grammatical errors! And be prepared because you guessed it! The next chapter is in fact a lemon chapter 😎