Brothers

~no bc look at my cat she's so cute~

"But why though... More importantly how are you still alive. I literally saw you drop dead on the floor in front of me" - sasuke

"Well you see sasuke y/n, my wife knew I was gonna die by your hands, but she insisted that I were to not die. So I came up with a plan. Hence - the plan -. It was plan where I would fake my death and you believe I was dead and then find out the truth about our clan for yourself. I still wanted to help you both so that's why I did it. Whilst us too fought y/n was actually watching the whole thing, waiting for me to fake die and for you too leave." - itachi

Sasuke was shocked he couldn't believe this, he had to be honest it was a well thought out plan. He realised at this moment how much itachi really cares about everyone. I mean he knew before but he had his doubts but now he can fully accept it and understand. Sasuke was overjoyed that itachi wasn't actually dead.
Kakashi then asked you and itachi if you wanted to stay in the Leaf Village as you two weren't threats. You and itachi weren't so sure but eventually you agreed to it. You and itachi had your own house in the village next to sasukes. The two brothers usually went out on missions together, and for the first time ever the uchiha brother fought along side each other instead of against each other. Three years passed and you lived in the Leaf village again. It was weird, so much had changed and you were so used to the old leaf village. Ya know the one ruled by opionated old people who should be dead by now like bitch they knew who hashirama was personally!!?? You and Naruto often did things together as brother and sister. At first it was kinda awkward since both of you had no idea what it was like to socialise with someone like a sibling. But you had to be honest Naruto was better at it than you, I mean he had a bunch of friends and all you really had was itachi and you weren't even friends.

But eventually it became less awkward and you would usually go to ichiraku together. Naruto would often ask you questions about your mum and dad which you would happily answer. After a while Naruto got married and you were so happy for your younger brother. Then sasuke got married. After like a year they had children. Hayami was excited for them to grow up because she had always wanted company apart from her parents. And well finally that opportunity was here.

.

.

.

.
[462 words]