I Love You...

~I don't own the image above but boke frog 🥛~

You woke up in a familiar warm and cozy bed. You felt big muscular arms wrap tightly around your waist to the point where you couldn't get up because there grip was so unbelievable strong. You open your e/c orbs to see itachis beautiful resting fact in front of yours. His eyes were closed and his eye lashes caressed his cheeks, his long black locks  were untied and they perfectly framed his face. You blushed at this cute sight and looked at itachis emence beauty. You then looked down and noticed something, itachi was shirtless. You blushed so hard you were like a tomato. You were in awe of how toned itachis body was, he was just... Perfect. He looked so peaceful whilst sleeping. There was no doubt about it...

You loved this man.
Itachi slowly opened is ebony eyes, they looked so tired and relaxed. You smiled at him and he gave you a small smirk back. "Goodmorning sunshine" - itachi

"morning itachi" - y/n

You cuddled each other for a bit and felt the warm and cozy embrace of one another. You were so happy, you haven't felt the warmth of a loving hug in ages. You were so happy that this hug was with itachi. You could feel your heart feel up with warmth, you nuzzled your head into itachis chest and sniffed is pleasant sent. Whilst your head was buried Deeping in his chest itachi lightly stroked your soft hair. Itachi also hasn't felt the warm embrace of anyone in a long time as well. This feeling of being close to you was very therapeutic for him, and deep down secretly he wanted more of you but he didn't tell you that. Eventually itachi got up he had to get ready and do his akuaski missions. You had just a normal morning with him, you had a lovely hot breakfast and had a nice chat to him about things. When he was out of the shower and ready to put his clothes on you even help zip up there zipper of his long and flowy cloak. You then did his hair, you carefully brushed out all the tangles in his soft and sliky hair. You tied it back into a neat lose pony tail and let his side fringes/bangs dangle down. After that you carefully put on his headband tucking and tying the end bit in certain way so it would be hidden under that beautiful ponytail of his. He thanked you and kissed you on the cheek. Just as he was about to leave you tugged on his cloak from behind.

"Itachi... I-I love you.. Remember that. Oh. And urrr stay safe!"
You gave him a warm smile and pink dusted your cheeks.

"thank you y/n. I love you too I'll see you tonight. Please don't do anything stupid whilst I'm gone." - itachi

"don't worry I won't!" - y/n

You both smiled at each other and kissed your goodbye for the day. Itachi then lifted up is too fingers and gently bumped your forehead and left you in the cabin for the day. It was quite in the cabin but, you had to admit you kind of liked the silence.

.

.

.

.
[548 words]