Itachis Sight

~the picture above aint mine~

As you headed back to the cabin your tears dried out, and it was the dead of night. You opened the door as it creaked. You then put your bag to the side and got ready for bed. You heard the shower running and assumed itachi was in there but you wanted to check up on him just incase. You felt bad in away because you left a blind person on their own for a long time. But itachi was eventually capable of moving around on his own, it was just that you worry for him. Mainly because you love him deeply and don't want any harm to come his way. You entered the bathroom and saw itachi struggling to find the body soap. So you picked it up and put it in his hands.
"Sunshine?" - itachi
"yes itachi?" - y/n
"your back!" - itachi
"Well yeah I am! And... Do you want me to help you wash yourself?" - y/n
"y-yes... Please"
Itachi reaspondes shyly. He loved it when you washed his body for him, he just lived the feeling of your hands running down his body. Even when you to had sex he went crazy over the feeling of you grabbing onto him tightly. You gently rubbed the sponge against his toned body. Itachi loved the sensation of you rubbing against him. It's was like a drug for him, he was addicted to it and needed it, he just simply couldn't get enough of it.

You helped itachi out the shower, and you dried him off and Clothed him. You tucked him into bed next to you, and like many nights before, you cuddled as you slept. In the morning you woke up to see itachis beautiful resting face in front of your eyes. He looked so peaceful. His eyes opened and of course he couldn't see you.
"sunshine are you awake?" - itachi

"yep of course I am!"
You said in a bright and happy tone. You were glad you were back home with itachi but you were hiding your sadness. You did this because you wanted to be strong and happy for itachi because ever since he lost his sight. You can tell he had gave up on life. But you wanted to motivate him to keep going, so you pushed aside your own feelings for him.
"ya know itachi I love you a lot even in your sickness... So I decided to do some research aaaand-" - y/n

"y/n please don't tell me you went to the Leaf Library instead of carrying out a mission." - itachi

"I mean... Maybe I did but I did it because I love you, I love you a lot itachi and I hope you realise that." - y/n

After you said that you sat itachi up in bed and rummaged through your bag. You grabbed all the reference you would need and got to work. First off you used a little bit chakra to heal his eyes. Secondly you used a special liquid you made to spray in his eyes, the liquid stung a bit but that just meant it was doing its job. The liquid consisted of: nectar, sugar, crushed signage leaves, honey, luke warm water and syrup. It was a weird mix but it would help. (please don't actually try this on your eyes it doesn't actually work irl.) after that you lead itachi into the bathroom to wash his face with warm water. You then dried his face off with a fluffy towel, and you wrapped his eyes up in bandages.
"there, your all done! Now don't take these bandages off without telling me. And you have to keep them on for a full week. So this time next week we can take it off and hopefully you can see better. But if not everyday just put a tiny drop on the solution I made in each eye." - y/n

"T-thank you so much sunshine. I mean how could I repay you?" - itachi
You giggled at his reasponse.

"No silly! You don't have to repay me. All you have to do is show me that you love me. Because me doing this for you is just an example of my love for you" - y/n

"yeah... I guess your right" - itachi

Xx Time Skip xX

It was about a week later and itachis bandages were ready to be removed. You carefully sat itachi down in bed, you made sure he was nice a comfortable. You had a bowl and a towel on hand, because you would have to wipe any sweat that collected off because it could ruin the process. You carefully unraveled the long white bandages wrapped around his face. Piece by piece, layer by layer the bandage came off.
"don't open your eyes yet, keep them closed for now I need to wipe your face down first." - y/n
You grabbed the small towel and dipped it in the small bowl of room temperature water. You lifted the now damp towel to itachis face, and you wiped his face with it. You wiped his whole face down but you mainly focused on where his eyes were. You then grabbed a dry towled and dried his beautiful face.
"okay itachi! You can now open your eyes" - y/n
You were nervous for what was gonna happen next. For a while itachi stayed still whit his eyes still closed. But eventually that fluttered open. His eye lashed flickering as they did so. Itachi rubbed his eyes gently and opened them fully. He could see!
"wow... Y/n.. I can see" - itachi
You smiled widely as you heard those words come out of itachis mouth.
"but..." - itachi
Your smile dropped for a second.
"I can only see things from close up, from far away its quite blurry. But atleast I can see your beautiful face again" - itachi
You were so happy itachi could see again. You got up and dragged itachi out of bed and hugged him tight. Itachi also hugged you tightly. He was so thankful that you made him see the world and its beauty again.
"Thank you... Sunshine"
Itachi whispered into your neck, making you smirk. Weeks went by as itachis sight was improving because of the solution you made. It was  really good because it could even heal his loss of vision from using his sharingan. Turns out you were a master at making herbal medicines and healing remedies. You always got everything right. Both fir you and him. Itachi wondered how he could repay you and show you how much he loved you, until he came up with the perfect idea.

.

.

.

.

.
[1114 words]

Wow another long chapter! Atleast this one wasn't sad like the last few and things are getting better now!