3.. 2.. 1.. Fight!

~I don't own the image above but I was wailing when I found this in my camera roll~

A week passed and the day of the plan arrived. You woke up in the morning, your face was expressionless. But behind that blank look was many emotions: fear, sadness, excitement and anger surged through your head. You and itachi both got read in your ninja gear and had something to eat. You gave itachi some food pills you made yourself especially for him. You then healed itachi a little bit, just making sure he was ready and was on 100% health. Whilst you were healing him the bright green chakra left your hands. It entered itachis back and healing the rest of his body. Itachi twitched a little bit, the feeling of your chakra enter him stung and tickled at the same time. After you healed him both of you set off, itachi met up with his akatuski partner, kisame. And from then on you had to watch from afar. You watched itachi and kisame get closer to the uchiha hideout. As they were dashing through the leaves you felt familiar chakra coming from your right side, it felt like it was quite far away. More than a mile off.. This was strange. Have you finally pushed your sensory abilities to its strongest? The chakra you felt was bright, another was calm and cool, another was strong and kind. There were many other aswell. No doubt about it, Naruto and his team had gone to look for sasuke. Wait...
But didn't they give up on trying to find him... No... Naruto could never.

After a while you went a little bit further away from kisame and itachi. Behind you from far off you felt an unfamiliar strong deadly chakra force. One was evil and cold, no doubt about it that was sasuke. The other was.. How to describe it, it felt like the ocean if that even made any sense. The other was a mixture of warmth and anger. The last was a strong chakra, you could tell this person had a strong life force. They deafinately had sensory abilities like you, and it was obvious you both were aware of each others presense. The chakra of this person felt like the chakra of an uzumaki but you brushed it off. You then kept moving forward again because both chakrasbwere moving at a fast pace, and you were losing sight of itach and kisame. After a while you saw in front of you that itachi and kisame and made it to the hideout. You hid in one of the trees so you could get a look of what was going on. At this point your palms were red and sweaty. A cold sweat ran down your face, you felt sick. That same feeling you felt when you heard the news about your parents was surging through your body. You remembered plan with itachi and you kept on repeating it over and over again in your mind. You can recall itachi telling you a few extra things like.

-'don't get me until sasuke is gone and you can't sense him anymore'
-'if anyone else comes just get me up, cover my face and we'll flee'
-'no matter how badly I get hurt don't interfear until after'
-'if you see a man in a mask coming for my body leave me alone and run.'
That last one about a man in a mask made your blood run cold. It was so creepy, it made you worry that a man was going to come. Suddenly slyou saw that sasuke arrived, you kept extra silent. Behind him were three people, two boys around sasukes age one with white hair and the other with ginger. There was also a girl their who had red firey hair like yours. All three of them waited out side the hideout for sasuke. Your were counting in your head for something to happen.
1...
2...
3...
4...
5...
6...
7...
8...
9...
10...
11...
12...
Then suddenly you heard loud bangs, the battle had begun. Even though you couldn't see anything you still closed your eyes. Your senses were going of like crazy, you could sense a battle going on I front of you along with a few other chakras and one of them was quite strong. Also behind you was a bunch of leaf shinobi who were about maybe 2, 3 or 4 miles away. Your palms got sweaty and you became light headed, your blood bolied with nervousness. Suddenly the ground and trees began to shake, your heart dropped as you felt a huge amount of chakra. Your eyes were still closed and you didn't want to see had was happening because you already knew the roof broke. From what you were sensing it felt like some had managed to create a reflection of their chakra and bring it outside their body, but how? The chakra you felt was familiar. It was itachis!?! You opened your eyes to see three or four big white hissing snakes, and in front of it was a huge red ball of armour like chakra. You got scared and closed your yes a second time, your heart pounding with tears running down your cheeks.

After a while everything went silent. You opened your eys to see both itachi and sasuke on the ground, you didn't k ow what to do. You thought sasuke would run away but he's knocked out too. You could still sense itachis chakra, but he was doing a good job at surpressing it to make it seem like he was dead. You carefully jumped down the tree on onto the ground of were they battled. Rain began to fall, the black flames that surrounded the area mysteriously didn't extinguish. You looked around for a bit. Then it was like time froze, your heart stopped. You looked over your shoulder to see what you didn't want to see.
-the last rule. 'if you see a man in a mask leave my body alone and run, save yourself.'
There was a man in a cloak wearing a mask, he stood behind you.
"And what business do you have hear?" his erry voice spoke.

"I-I..um....just.. G-go away!"
You spoke in a fearful voice
"HAHAHAH! Me? Go away you make me laugh. Your going to have to get rid of me first" the masked man laughed, he sounded like a maniac. You first instinct was to run and do as itachi told. But you could just go and leave him there. So you picked itachi up and dashed away. You didn't even know where you were going, your arms got tired after a while of carrying itachis weight. You couldn't sense anyone else's chakra anymore apart from itachis. He was passed out in your arms. After a few more hours of aimlessly jumping from tree to tree you got back to the cabin. You tucked itachi into bed. You began to heal each any every wound on his body carefully whilst he was still knocked  out.

.

.

.

.

.
[1187 words]
FINALLY OMFG!!! This chapter was quite long and took me 3 days or so to write so I hope you liked it. Second off sorry for any spelling mistakes! And see yall in the next chapter