Chapter Nineteen

Chapter nineteen|| A new ship?

what happened yesterday was totally... bewildering. I wonder what Noah is doing right now? I didn't hurt him, did I? my chest tightened, I felt like a piece of me was missing. I want to see him right now... No! there was no way I thought of that just now! 

I got out of bed and looked at the book beside my night stamp. I tucked it into the drawer before heading towards the dining room. I don't think today is my day. I feel more exhausted than I usually am.

I entered the Dining hall and everyone was already busy eating. I take a seat beside Jackson who was happily munching on some cake. His graduation cake I presume, it's even chocolate flavoured, his favourite.

Bryan walks into the dining all and announces, " My Lady, Aleah. You have a guest." 

I didn't schedule any appointments or tea parties today. It isn't Noah, right? It ould be him. What do I do if it is him? There wouldn't be much to talk about, no I just wouldn't be able to say anything at the moment.

 I quickly ate my food, when I finish Bryan leads me to the waiting for he stationed this last-minute guest. The door opens and I see Rosiera on the couch.

" ROSIE!!" I exclaimed running to give her a hug.

I hadn't seen her since my birthday, she had been given the opportunity of a lifetime and joined Salvatore's University of Education. She had been busy digging into her studies ever since. I'm so glad to see her.

" Hey, Leah I missed you so much!" She says as we break our hug, she looks around the room as if she was expecting something.

" What's wrong?"

" Is... um, is Christian here?" she blushes while playing with her fingers, I see. So her visit wasn't just for me, somehow that makes me kind of sad.

" He's been helping father with his stuff since Bryan has been helping Jackson with his documents, he is going to be a Royal knight with the highest Honor so far. " 

" Hm, that's a shame. How about I show you all the new books I've written exclusively for you and yes they're all romance. " 

Rosie digs into her bag and hands me a couple of books. They looked really well made, she must have found a great publisher while she was at the academy. " She is a man " wow, that sounds interesting, it gives me trap vibes. 

The other books said, " The Emperor's daughter" and " Love you, love you not" These sound like really great stories. I can tell I'm already going to enjoy reading these later on. I asked a maid to send in some refreshments and snacks since it seemed like we were going to be chatting for a while.

And we did exactly that. We caught up on everything that happened recently, she told me how she had feelings for Christian and I told her I already knew. I mean come on, it was pretty obvious. 

Maybe at first, I was kind of confused. There wasn't any relation between her and Christian but I put two and two together and everything made sense. 

I start to tell her what happened yesterday with Noah. Her reaction when I told her I had no idea he was interested in me until yesterday. I had always thought that he was only ever going to be attracted to Layla, but now I can prove that wrong.