Chapter Forty-Seven

Chapter Forty-Seven

"I'm back."

Noah bends down to hug me, his hands latch around my neck. I lay and giggle at his cuteness as he starts to cry, dumping the nightgown I was wearing. I pat his head softly.

" I thought I'd lost you. I thought you went back to your world."

"My world? This is my world Noah and I'd never going to leave you."

He sits up and grips my hand tight kissing it a million times. I giggle at how ticklish it is.

I look at him and see that his complexion wasn't good. His face was pale and his eyes wore deep dark bags, his hair was also really badly done. It was like he had half-heartedly combed it.

"You look awful," I say jokingly.

I reach out for his hair and he leans in for me to touch. Despite how messy it looks it was as soft as I remember. My hands move to his cheeks.

I rub my brush my thumb against his cheek softly. His eyes look into my lovingly. 

"I thought I was going to lose you."

I could hear the pain in his voice. It was hard to listen to it, but at the same time it made my heart melt like ice. I could feel how much affection he's got for me, just by hearing his tone and I'm absolutely loving it.

"I'm right here." I reply.

"You better."

We giggle to each other. Once again Noah plants kisses onto the back of my hand.

"Your Majesty, you need to rest we'll-" Rosiera and Anna stood by the door their mouths gape open as their eyes grew teary.

"ALEAH!!" They shout running towards me.

Rosiera pushes Noah away aggressively to get to me. He stumbles back with a shocked expression on his face.

"Hey!" Noah stables himself.

 I laugh as the girls take both sides of the. They stand there awkwardly looking down at me. I open my arms to signal that it was okay for me to hug them. 

The two smile widely as they bend down to hug me, "I missed you guys."

"We were so worried you were gone." Anna sniffs.

They bawled their eyes and my dress was now twice as wet. Oh well, I can always get changed later. The girls smiled at me, their eyes were still teary, I can tell they're trying to hold it in. 

I raise my arms up asking for their help to sit up. The worried look on their faces tells me I shouldn't be sitting up just yet since I've just woken up. But, the thing is I feel so much better and refresh than I have ever felt.

It's like I've been sprayed with Coldwater on a blazing hot summer day. That euphoric feeling and satisfaction.

I can feel a slight ache in some of my joints but nothing too bad. It's probably because I've been laying for so long.

"I'll quickly call everyone in!" Rosiera runs off without a second thought.

That would be great. I'd love to see everyone's faces again.

"Honey!" Mother bursts into the room, Father followed closely behind her.

"Are you feeling alright? Okay? Sore? Tired? Do you need water? How to you feeling? Did I already ask you for water?"

I giggle at dad trying to make sense of his words. I place my hands onto his.

"A water would be nice," I say.

Quickly he runs out of the room to get me some water. Jackson and Christian step closer to the bed. I latch onto Jackson's arm.

"You're always such a pain Aleah."

Everyone laughs, even I couldn't help but laugh. It was so true. I'm always causing trouble for everybody, I feel extremely bad about it.

It's like trouble will always follow me wherever I go.

"And I'm always grateful for everyone."