Epilogue

Epilogue

"I wanna see her."

I say for the millionth time today. I'm currently sitting on a grassy field while Noah is laying on my lap. A book covering his face.

It's clear he's not reading and is just attempting to have a nap which is very rare for hi. these days.

It's been a month since I've finally been out of bed. I get weak and nauseous sometimes, but it's not too bad. Just a little wobble in my legs, or I just casually forget things but the doctor said it's all just side effects of the poison and my body still trying to mix with the cure.

"No."

Noah says for the Millionth time. I sigh and push him off me. He sits and looks at me in disbelief.

"I want to see her."

I say again, but sternly.

"No. Did you forget all the things she's done to you? The only reason why I haven't killed her off yet is because you don't want me to. I'm not going to give her the opportunity of seeing you and that's it. End of story. "

Noah is furious. He just doesn't get it. I need to see her, ask her why she gave Noah the cure and and get rid of all this unnecessary feeling in my chest that I know would disappear when I have a chat with her.

"Noah please... I'll be safe if you're there with me. "

"Do you wanna see her that bad?"

I nodded.

"I do,"

He sighs, " but you go nowhere near her, and stay by my side at all costs you here me?"

I nod. Noah sits up and places the book onto the grass. He stands up and helps me after.

We make our way back to the palace, and through the back garden where an old building stood. It's broken and tattered. He leads me through a hall and then down a staircase. He opens a door and inside was a guard.

He becomes alert but ceases when he notices it's just us.

"Your Majesty... Your Highness..."

You're Highness? We're not even married yet... but I'm sure Noah told the guards to call me that.

" we want to see... It..."

The Guard looks at me, I could feel like he's trying to tell me that it isn't a good idea. I know it probably isn't, but the fact that I do need to see her doesn't change.

The guard then looks at Noah and nods.

"I will take you to It straight away."

He leads us down the hall where a few guards were stations every few meters. This dungeon area is highly guarded.

"It's here. ". A few guard step aside revealing a dirty looking Layla. Her legs are curled to her chest as she draws on the dirty concrete floor using the dust that's accumulated through the tiny bar window of her cell.