Chapter 6: Shizu

I located Shizu - san and the Cabal's trio with Universal perception it seems that they getting chased down by a monster Ellen and Kabal are fighting at each other while Gido and Shizu - san was more focused on running. Shizu - san turn around and defeated the monster easily but there is one more monster looming around, the ground trembled and a Special A caterpillar like monster appeared. she successfully lured away the monster away from the Kabal trio as she intended. she successfully avoided all of the monster's attacks but as I expected It Shizu- san's body refused to move and was unable to move, the attack of the monster was gaining distance to her it was so close to a few millimeters.

[Report: time has been stopped successfully]

As I stopped the time using my time manipulation skills Ciel - sensei confirmed to me that I successfully froze time

I am walking slowly at the world where time was stopped. I am gaining distance to them It seems the monster is Indeed a Special A monster if this monster have an ego it could slaughter these 4 but it does not have one. The importance of ego in battle is important A monster like Veldora that rely on his brute force couldn't even hold a candle on his experienced older sisters. Well during the time we spend Veldora is becoming more and more powerful because of the information he's learning because of the comics I gave him. I posistioned myself in front of Shizu - san and I pick up her mask with my left hand and I stopped the caterpillar's attack with my right hand fingers. I have unlimited Magicules but stopping time takes a lot of magic in me so I decided to resume the time since I successfully defended Shizu - san against  the monster anyways. I used my Nihility collapse to erase the monster without a trace, Turn null or Nihility collapse is one of the most powerful abilities I possess It allows me to erase and create anything I want, so with the use of Nihility collapse I wiped out the monster's existence. The monster disappeared without a trace and I turn my face to them. They're faces are shocked but I don't really care what they think of me as long as we can befriend just like in my original Time plane. 

"Here" I said while I reach the mask to Shizu - san

"Thank you" She said thanking me

"You are welcome" I replied with a huge smile on my face and after that Ellen, Gido, Kabal and Shizu - san followed me and become a temporary guest in our village.

Compared to the other time when Shizu- san, and the others arrived in our Village we have nothing to offer and we let them stay in tents but now because of our faster development we have now a lot of facilities to accommodate them. we already have the bathhouse, the meeting room and since I know that we will be training soldiers soon I asked them to build a training building for us and in an instant we got a Dojo!. expect nothing less with the dwarves they are the top of their crafts.

Shizu and the others stayed at my house at first I thought it will be a trouble if Shizu- san and Veldora would meet each other but it went well Veldora is basically treated as a guest in our village but I guess if we compute Veldora's worth in battle then we are gladly to took him as a guest but I will not let him be a NEET all the time when Ramiris and Vesta arrive I will work him to death.

I am accompanied by Rigurd and Ranga to my house as we are walking on the street we could see the fast development of our town at least we could say that my people are becoming more stronger and intelligent because of the prosperity of our town we could see a lot of child goblins playing on the streets. 

"Good morning Great Rimuru"

"Good morning Lord Rimuru"

"Good morning Rimuru - sama"

A lot of the citizens that we pass are greeting me. As Rigurd is carrying me in my slime form I was being greeted 1 by 1 by the passing Goblins we see. Their honest respect and pleasantries with me is so heart whelming which I replied with a nod and a smile. Rigurd opened the door while I am at his shoulder and Ranga on the side...