Chapter 28: Destined One

Dorf - san escorted me and Shizu - san to our room as we walk towards the big hallway of Dwargon's castle we went past a room with a lot of laughter those voices are Shion's I can deduce that room was where the Onis are. I could use my perception to verify it, but due to my request to Ciel that I wanted to feel like I am a human Ciel shuts down my Passive skills when it was not important.

"Here are your rooms Rimuru - dono please enjoy your stay" Dorf - san said

"Thank you very much" Shizu - san said

"If you need anything just call us or notify any of the guard" He said

"Got it thank you very much" I said

Dorf opened the door for us as he bows down to show respect. After Shizu and I entered the room Dorf - san closed the door the room was spacious it consists of furniture that you will find in castles and there is one big master bed. Shizu was quite unsettled because it was only one bedroom and we are alone but why? I do not have gender why is she alarmed? Am I not trustworthy.

"Shizu - san are you alright?" I asked

"Y-yes why?" She panicked

"Well you seem nervous is something wrong?" I asked

"No nothing anyway let's just go to sleep," She said, she immediately went to bed well I followed her we just sleep as always nothing happened It was Anti Climactic but Shuna and the other female executives will curse me if I did anything to Shizu - san.

It was a peaceful rest nothing happened between us I promised but tomorrow will be a big day so I finally decided to hit the sack and sleep.

..................................................

The crowd was so many they are waiting for my speech it was the same as before but the intensity of the atmosphere was heavier because instead of giving a speech of coexistence I will be giving my speech as their new ruler.

King gazelle stood beside me it was a grand speech that will change the entire Dwargon nation I stood in my human form in front of the stage with King gazelle and after a while they Introduced me to the public.

"This is his Majesty the ruler of the Jura Tempest Kingdom Rimuru Tempest" A knight said, it was such a grand set up even though I already experienced giving a speech here to be frank I'm still nervous. I requested King gazelle to not introduce and to not make any publicity to Shizu - san it's not like I'm selfish it's because Yuuki is too dangerous I need to think carefully Shizu is the key to calming Hinata down so I need to use Shizu - san carefully. Well coming back to reality It's time to made my speech.

"Hello everyone I'm Rimuru Tempest I am the ruler and the founder of the Jura Tempest Kingdom as you can see Dwargon and Tempest have a friendly relationship with each other I wish to build a bridge between Humans and Monsters to Co exists that is my dream and recently King Gazelle offered me to become the councilor leader of the combined Tempest and Dwargon Kingdom I seek friendly relations to those who are friendly for us but we will show no mercy for those who show hostility to us that is all thank you very much" I declared, the whole area applauded in my speech especially my subordinates who are watching from afar

It was successful but after the speech, King Gazelle gave me advice

"You focused on your personal feelings, the Delivery was not good and many more flaws I will give you 20 points I commend you for at least showing the might that you will wage a war for anyone who defies you but anything but that was terrible" He said, well I am grateful at least I did not get 0 points this time