Chapter 22: Charybdis

We are preparing to set off to fight the modified Charybdis I am at the Executive hall thinking my thoughts 

"Unfair!! Unfair - Noda!!!" Milim complained as she squeezes my slime form

"I told you already this is our country's problem," I replied

"Please let me fight, I'm not gonna ask any other thing!!" She insisted but I already told her that it was our conflict so I compromise with her with something "If you let us take care of this matter then I will give you a present"

As I said that Milim seems to be curious about my terms so I told her my proposal "If you keep your nose out of this battle then I will give you a weapon" I said, and she seems interested about my suggestion "For me? - noda" She asked and I nodded in response. She smiled at me I guess I could say that she agreed thank god "But can I watch the battle - noda?" She asked and I replied "Well if you would just watch then I guess it's fine" 

"Yes!!!" She declared as she jumps all over the place she seems happy so I let her be

We departed from the capital Rimuru to the battlefield against the modified Charybdis. I could teleport us there instantly but I decided for us to march down because it was a common practice on battlefields therefore marching needs to be learned by my soldiers. Our party consists of Me, Kijins, Shizu - san, Gabiru, Geld, Gobta and their own armies with new members into the action well all of them have the Unique skill {Immortality} so I guess it will be fine since Charybdis can't attack directly the soul it was a monster with no ego after all.

"Hey Ciel" I called her

[Yes?]

"Can you summon Megalodons to fight the Goblin riders?" I request

[Answer: Yes]

"Then please do that" I commanded, the goblin riders need to fight too but Charybdis was too powerful for them

[Understood, Summoning Megalodons at the Charybdis area] 

Ciel summoned Megalodons in the Area we are approaching she made sure that nobody saw the summoning and wait what? I can't help but say that to myself as I saw maybe a 50 of megalodon

"Hey, Ciel isn't that a little too many?" I said I am quite worried about the outcome of the battle

[It is within Calculation]

"Calculation my ass!" I said, a 50 flying megalodon will terrify the entire Tokyo no the entire Japan if this happened in my old world

Ciel didn't reply to me well I guess if she was that confident then it may be true I guess I should just trust my friend's power 

As we approach the Charybdis we could see that there are 10 big Charybdis but there is 1 that can't even compare the size to the others if the other 10 was as big as the Whole Tokyo then the bigger one could be compared to an entire region.

"So this is a pseudo Catastrophe class Charybdis" I said to myself

The size and all were enormous but the energy level was on another dimension with this much power even if Carrion , Frey, and Clayman tried their best they will not stand a chance.

"These monsters do not have an ego I permit you guys to rampage all you want" I commanded and all of them swift instantly into the battlefield well except of course to Me, Shuna, Benimaru, and Milim. They first went to the megalodons there are 50 of them flying around. I snap my fingers and all of the megalodons are unable to keep their flight. Benimaru and the others are concerned about what I did but they didn't talk about it and they averted their attention to the battle. 

Gabiru and his men attacked the megalodons as they fell from the sky the dragonewts ruled the sky they breath flames and they attack with their tridents they are a true terror when it comes to aerial combat.