Chapter 48: Difference

Demon lords— they are the pinnacle of power in the monsters category. They are powerful beings that ascended from individuals who are magic borns— some call it Majin, Monsters, Daemons. They are the complete opposite of human Heroes (Yuusha) but humans and monsters are alike in their nature, the monster kind is stubborn as well. Humans are weak just having the record of a strong human the society will proclaim them as Heroes even though they are not but instead they are Society Proclaimed Heroes (Eiyu-o). That is the case for humans so does the case for the monsters— some ignorant magic borns proclaimed themselves as a Demon Lord but they are different from a True Demon lord— they are Self-Proclaimed Demon lords.

A dark and stormy palace with a large and transparent glass— a lone man consisting of a formal white whole body clothing, he has long pointy ears and red ruby keen eyes. The man was later revealed to be one of the Great ten Demon lords: Demon lord Clayman.

A Thunderstorm echoed throughout the demon lord's Castle as if mirroring the horror of the upcoming Walpurgis and beside him in his cozy office was a weird-looking individual that wore a smiling mask and jester clothing— the same person who was with the Free Guild's Grandmaster. The individual sat on a comfortable couch with a punky attitude nevertheless Demon lord Clayman never mind his manner.

"Man our new boss really was amazin'— ya should be grateful for his hard work"
"Fufufuu, Indeed I am grateful for our young lord"
"But Clayman I warn you to always keep alert— demon lord Milim is one of the most powerful demon lords— even our boss said that he ain't sure whether the Curse will take effect to a monster like her"
"Don't worry I saw it with my two eyes the curse did really work on Milim— after all, it was an artifact that can even manipulate True Dragons"
"Ye' at first boss said to use the {Orb of  Domination} but suddenly he immediately changed it. This new artifact boss just implanted on Demon lord Milim is ain't not a joke it was an artifact higher than the previous {Orb of Domination}— to be frank, I'm quite dazzled on Boss' networkin' I ain't have a hell of idea how the hell did he get a Legendary Class artifact: Ultimate mind seal {Yggdrasil}"
"Guahahahaha and let's not forget the important part with the help of our Young lord, at last, I awakened as a True Demon Lord"
"Oy don't cha forget me!"
"Of course you guys are my friends— Me, you Laplace, Tear, Footman, and our revived President Kazaream have been all acquired new powers because of Demon lord Evolution"
"Ye Boss really is a handful— all of his schemes are superb, one of it was a failure because of this bouncy creature who intervened— don't cha let yer guard down Clayman this Guy who you are condemning in the Walpurgis eradicated a million human army— even our amazin' boss said that he is getting an unusual feeling against this slime"
"No, you got It wrong"
"Huh, what are yer babblin' bout?"
"Before my pinky finger Piorra disappeared— I got the gist of it, The Storm Dragon reawakens in the battlefield— the small fry did not even participate in the battle, I can clarify that this slime is just using the authority of the Storm Dragon."
"Shouldn't ye be more worry cause the Storm Dragon is on his side"
"This Slime Rimuru or whatever proclaimed himself as a demon lord that means all of the demon lords will be his enemy— Guy or Milim is enough to take on a True Dragon"
"I am just warnin' ya as a friend— don't get carried away Clayman"
"I am grateful—yet I would like to ask you for some information"
"Depends whether I have the info ya want"
"It's about Tempest"
"Tempest"
"Tunnel Vision is important"
Tunnel vision is a deep post in the battlefield it serves as a source of information regarding large corporate's movements
"Kehe, you are askin' for the impossible deal— that country, Tempest is even more absurd than the Western Saint's church"
"Even their average patrol guard had the Extra Skill {Magic Sense}. They have specialized aerial battle units Dragonewts and Lesser Dragons which means infiltration on land and on-air is futile—The whole kingdom is installed with a special barrier that prevents spatial spells from breaking through give it up it was impossible to get in"
"No wonder our lord despises their ruler so much"
"Yep, no big deal we can just eliminate them by controlling the Western Saints Church or the Eastern Empire-- Our new master has freakin' wicked ambitions even myself got scared of his true intentions. Although the Great demon lords are called demon lords they ain't that cheap even having the demon on their title they are just some good powerful weirdos even them combined wouldn't suffice to match our Boss' Corrupted character"
-"On that note, be careful Clayman"
-"But that leaves one Question"
Laplace asked his final question before Clayman departing. "Why would ya attack Euzarania when you are already awakened?"