Chapter 47: Eve of Battle

Let's surprise Clayman and the others. That's what I intend to do, still, the situation is unclear. currently, it will be the evening before the battle at the Euzarania-Forgotten Dragon City border. And a day earlier before Walpurgis. But a complaint came flying to my face

"Lord Rimuru may I ask a question?"
"Of course, what is it Benimaru?"
"Thank you very much, you already taught us individual teleportation skills but how about the Euzaranian brigade? how shall we transport them?"
"Can't we just use Geld's Legion teleportation Skill?"
Then Geld respectfully stands up "Great Rimuru I apologize for my weakness but my Skill can only move a certain quantity of people. With all of the magicules that I have gained due to the evolution, I can transport all of them but if I used all of my magicules I will probably be useless in the battle, I apologize"
"No need to apologize just cast it trust me..."
"Yes!"
That easy. These guys really trust me a lot-- since I don't need any energy I can pass them some by bestowing it in the {Soul Corridor}.

"Is that all?"
"Why am I not allowed to accompany Great Rimuru!?!" Shion was the one who raised her hands and quickly rose some questions. More like she is throwing a tantrum than asking questions. I really wanted to bring her along like last time but I am really intrigued to see how a Primordial demon will challenge a demon lord. Let's see what Carrera and Ultima are capable of, if Clayman awakened as a demon lord then a change of pace might be necessary.

"You have a more important job now aren't you? you will be in charge of protecting our princess Shuna--" They will be facing Adalman, Albert, and Wenti,

Our Strategy will be: Shuna facing Adalman, Hakurou facing Albert, Souei facing Wenti, and Shion will be responsible for the Death knights. We can't let our guard down-- now that Clayman has been awakened Adalman and the others may receive some gifts and evolution. But still, my Patrons did not receive my gifts but they undergo the evolution themselves.

"Hakurou and Souei are already coming with princess, why do I still need to go?!"

So she really was not asking and just throwing a tantrum

"We can't get careless you know-- Adalman and the other guys you will be facing are tough opponents"

Adalman is the highest Saint while Albert is deemed to be the first generation Hinata Sakaguchi.

"Don't cry now Shion, to be frank, your job is more important than Diablo's task"
"Heh"
"Gughh" Diablo got a noticeably huge shock on his face.

Well that's resolved now it's a matter of time for Shion to give up. it was a rule that 2 subordinates only. I am already breaking the rules though but I don't want to stretch it too much.

"Then Great Rimuru..."

"What is it Phobio-kun?"

"Can we possibly teleport the refuges of Euzarania here by any chance? I know I am asking for the impossible-- but please is there any chance to save them?"

You should give credit to this guy for his uprightness.

"It is possible but there is no need, we are planning on intercepting them before they arrive Euzarania-- currently the army of 30,000 we have 70,000 soldiers we were gonna dispatch 50,000 to the battlefield while 20,000 will stay at Tempest to intercept the angels. We will both win in Quality and Quantity."

--"if you are worried about their circumstances then... Geld"

"Yes?"

"Separate a thousand of your men for them to secure the refuges of Euzarania give them food and supplies"

"Understood, I shall meet your ordeal as soon as possible!"

"You hear Geld, does that satisfy you?"