I don't knowww!

I enjoy writting the revised more, and honestly it has a lot more potential than this one.

I have a general flow of the most badast ending ever so this isn't gonna be the typical goodbye

I have a general flow of the most badast ending ever so this isn't gonna be the typical goodbye. If you don't know actually I manically update like the revised EVERY SINGLE DAY which is 3,000 words per chapter so I guess this isn't a goodbye. And I'm not gonna delete this one. I realized there is no Rimuru Restart that really is finished (Legitimately with no rushed endings) so I dream of making this the first one. But, because of my phasing of 20 Chapters per Arc it would take 200 Chapters in the Revised.

200 x 3,000= 600,000 thousand words I need to write down!

I don't really wanted to write this message since a lot of Rimuru restarting ended in this type of shits but I have a promise to finish it right? maybe I'll just straight up revise it? I'm kinda a perfectionist myself Fufuu. So that's what I wanted to say, I really don't wanted to write this but it's been a while since I wrote on this! and why you ask? that's because this one is getting like 1 to 2k reads perchapter and my revised is fixed on 200?! Please read the Revised I work my soul for it! I really wanted to create the best fanfiction that will satiate the hunger of Tensura fans who are asking for "more" The revised is like more lightnovelish unlike this crap. Plus, that one is the best one out there right? not that I am boasing, I am just speaking the truth here. Kukuku. So I am gonna not shamelessly plug it but PLEASE READ REVISED you people if you wanted the best Fanfiction of Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken what are you waiting for? Read it!