Chapter 66: Everybody's Day in the Festival

Siblings

"Oh my, I didn't expect Brother to accept such an invitation." 

Shuna's eyes are dazzling while looking at Benimaru who is unusually wearing a casual set of garments.

"About that..."

During the Masquerade ball, Benimaru didn't partake in the ball dance. Instead, he snuck his way through the special training rooms to train even further.

Moreover, after Rimuru and Ciel's dance Rimuru happen to bump into Benimaru and he got scolded. Since Benimaru is stubborn and insisted on training even though Rimuru is saying "Take a break, a festival is a time to rest." Benimaru didn't buy it.

"So that's what happened." Shuna murmured 

"It's my first time seeing Lord Rimuru that infuriated as well."

"Oh my, Lord Rimuru must've just been concerned about brother's health."

"Ludicrous, as a True Demon Lord I have illness resistances."

"So you heard Lord Rimuru during our day brother no we are taking a rest and shall have a great day in spending it on other things."

"Like?"

"For example... normally I would propose to have us clean the house meticulously. But it's a shame to stay at home during this ginormous festival so instead, I think let's run a stall shall we?"

As Shuna proposed it, Benimaru obeyed without any word.

Swiftly, Benimaru gathered the materials they needed in running a stall in the central plaza.

"Hup, all done" Benimaru murmured as he place the final utensil needed in their sibling stall.

"Thank you very much, brother"

Since Benimaru and Shuna are both aware of Shuna's godly cooking skills they completely utilized this skill-set in their stall. They will be selling Shuna's dishes to the central plaza. And since there are no big events on the 2nd day the Royal kitchen of Tempest is not busy. Shuna is the head of the Tempest castle kitchen this is a rare free time for Shuna.

Just as Benimaru finished setting up. Shuna immediately brought out her kitchen utensils and used them to the godly mastery. With the great efficiency and beauty of her cooking, a bunch of the crowd was captivated. Not that long, the crowd became customers as they line up in the head Ogres' stall.

Meanwhile, Benimaru is handling fliers to people about their stall.

"Please come buy in our food stall. My sister is the head chief of this nation! this is a rare opportunity to taste the best cuisine you could ask for."

Multiple ladies approached Benimaru and as Benimaru gave them fliers he thanked them.

"Thank you very much, please come to our stall."

Of course like Shuna, Benimaru is doing his part with his industrious advertising. Of course, because of Benimaru's authentic grace bunch of ladies are planning on going to their stall. It's because of their reputation and looks that they have made many customers beguile in their little stall. 

Their stall became the central attention in the plaza in contrast to the stall next to them.

The stall next to them is Apito's honey stall. Two insectar siblings are having a hard time figuring out the blueprint for entrepreneurial success.

"P-please buy Apito's honey i-it's the b-best a-and sweetest honey syrup you can find in the whole continent."

The insectar siblings too are trying their best.