read me !

so this is another story i've decided to write.
one that is a little bit more close and personal to me.

the support people have given to cigarettes and songs has been incredible, sort of overwhelming but overall lovely. i am forever grateful, and i'm so happy to keep going on.

as you know that whenever I write, I base certain points of my life on it. certain plot points, characters, and such are based on events that had happened to me, or those around me that are altered/dramatized for the sake of the plot. and as you can see, there are way more characters in this book than in the last.

DISCLAIMER: this book is in absolutely NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM meant to frame lgbtq+ relationships or wlw relationships in a bad light. again, i am telling a reimagined story overly dramatized for the sake of the plot.

sorry for all the characters, but i promise they're all relevant in one way or another, they're also good for visualising who i've got whenever i throw names out there.

ps. the guys are set in the four era !!! but everything/everyone else is present time (i.e early 2020 onwards)

CAST/CHARACTERS:

harry styles - played by himself

sarah jones - played by herself

daisy kensington - played by diana silvers

kacey james - played by olivia rodrigo

mitch rowland - played by himself

rowan dunn - played by saorsie ronan

and elio kennedy - played by timothee chalamet

the story will be divided into four parts, the beginning, the middle, the grey area and the end? and i am so excited to start this. love always and vote and comment ! the next chapter posted can be disregarded, its made more for myself than for you.

-- fee xx