fifteen

I was so drunk.
And I fear that my decisions were getting the worst of me.

Every second, the tiniest bit of hope bubbles inside of me. I hadn't heard from him in a month, and silently begged to whoever was out there that there would be any sort of window of communication given back to us, and now here it is.

Here it is right in front of me, and yet I wonder if he even wanted to hear from me. My mind was reeling, as a result of the..... ten tequila shots I had consumed in hopes of distracting myself from everything.

Way too much went down tonight, and it was only past twelve, and I somehow have found myself with both Sarah and Louis on my sides supporting me as I trip over the floors entering my home.

"Daisy," Louis huffs, "I know you're out of it, but your phone keeps going off— For fucks sake," he groans.

"I'll turn it off, I'll turn it off,"

Somehow, they'd managed to sling my drunken body onto the couch to rest, and I grab my phone from my pocket to check what was going on.

Rowe (14) missed calls.
Rowe (30) new messages.

"Fucking hell," I mutter to myself, looking around the room to see if I was alone before opening the string of messages she had left for me.

Rowe

are you serious right now?
why would hang up on me?

and you're ignore me now too...
what the hell,,,

answer meeeeeeeeeeee
goddamn it answer
where are you?????????

jesus christ daisy
daisy fucking kensington everybody
come on

don't be like this
answer the phone
please

pick up the phone
now
daisy
DAIIIIIIISY

god
come on
jesus christ you're acting like a child
for the record
i was not acting insane

i don't think i was acting insane
DAISSYYYY

cmonn
lets not fight
i don't wanna
we're okay

IM SORRY
call me back

I sigh, completely and utterly drained and in no way, shape, or form ready to reply to her. I mean, what would I even say? Half of the night had been a blur, and the resort of it had still had me in a mix of emotions that I didn't understand.

Clicking off of our text conversation, my hands move as if it had a mind of its own and suddenly I come back to him, his account, and the urge to hound him for an explanation.

I mean seriously though, what the hell did I do to him? Everything was fine until the moment he decided that he didn't want to speak to me anymore, and it hurt my feelings more than anything.

@harrystyles
1 post • 158 followers • 233 following

Send this user a direct message