thirty-eight

"I fucking love this song," Elio says, taking a drag of his blunt and blowing the smoke out the window. He throws his head back, closing his eyes and humming to the song playing behind him.

"For you babe, it's an anobrain." He hums along as I take another drag, blowing the smoke out the window as I watch the sky, the gloominess blurring away as a mirage of oranges and pinks shine through.

"Your weed is so fucking good," I say and he smiles, leaning back onto the windowsill.

"Mm, I know. That's why you've been hoarding the blunt for god knows how long," He teases, making my jaw drop in offence.

"Oh wow, okay, here then." I give it to him and he shakes his head, letting me keep it at my side.

"I think I'm high enough, finish it off," He shrugs.

"I could use like ten million more of these," I laugh, my mind turning to mush each time I inhale the smoke.

"You shouldn't want to," He says, this time with no traces of friendly banter or light. His tone is stern, his smile wiped clean.

"I know, it just feels amazing right now." I say, playing it off. "You know what?" I start, my brown eyes flicking to his green ones before travelling down to his mouth, then back up again.

"Can we continue back what we started on? In the car?" I ask, and not a second passed by before he connects his lips to mine once more in a heated kiss.

My body is on fire as he touches me everywhere, whispering things into the shell of my ear that make my toes curl. Moving away from the bench by the window, he blindly searches to pull it shut before throwing me onto my bed and I land perfectly in the middle.

He rids me of my shirt in one quick motion, taking in the sight of the cotton bra I had on before dipping down and leaving a trail of kisses down my chest and torso.

"Yes?" He asks me simply, and I nod my head.

"Yes," I say back breathlessly.

My breath hitches as I stare up into the ceiling, his warm body exploring mine and leaving marks as he rids me of my pants, leaving me clad in my underwear on top of my duvet. He strips his own clothes off sensually, climbs on top of me and I furrow my brows.

I could've sworn I had seen a glimpse of green his green eyes looking all too familiar to me, squeezing my heart in the most painful way. Maybe it was just because I was running on no sleep?

I grab the back of his neck, pulling him closer that his head is slotted against my collar bones, sucking lightly on there and I moan, wrapping my legs along his long frame. His knees trap me in as he balances on top of me in nothing but his boxers, and he sits up to push his brown curls away from his face.

I feel like I'm going insane as my brain wanders over back to Harry, thinking of what he would look like if he was the one on top of me instead, and I try to rid the thought of it as quickly as I could.

Stop it Daisy, he doesn't want you.

"Do you want me to get a condom?" He asks, his voice raspy but clear. I nod at his words and he climbs off of me, searching the pile of his clothes scattered on the ground for his wallet and I sit up, watching his every move.

"You keep condoms in your wallet?" I tease, making him stifle out a laugh as he crawls back up to me, kissing me to shut me up.

"You're such a boy," I say as he pulls back, making him laugh once again.

"Can never be sure, I guess," He says, making me giggle as I sit on my knees on top of the plush comforter.

"Can I put it on you?" I whisper into his ear, sucking lightly and earning a groan from him.