two

"Guess what," I say to Niall as we meet at the lunch table after our first few classes.

"What?" he asks, whipping out his pre-packed lunch and making me smirk. "Also, shut up."

"Wasn't even gonna say anything about mommy's meals, " I say as he shoots me a glare. "Anyway, someone I don't know followed me on Twitter yesterday." I say proudly.

"Oh yeah? Why're ya looking so smug about that huh?"

"Well he must've followed me because I'm funny, duh. Judging by how my profile picture is horrendous." I say teasingly.

"Wait a minute... Didn't I take that photo?" he asks, his lips rolled together in a line as he asks me.

"That's besides the point," I shake my head at him and his puzzled face. "I don't even know this guy and he's liking my tweets 24/7!" I boast.

"Y'not even that funny." Niall rolls his eyes as I scoff in offense. "I'm just kidding! Jesus, who is this number one fan of yours anyway?"

"I dunno actually, his name's Harry. I checked his account and the only person he follows is Zayn, must be a friend of his." I say, whipping my phone out to show him my evidence.

"Oh yeah, guess he's a friend of Zayn's. Want me to ask him for you?" my eyes widen and I shake my head profusely.

"What's wrong with asking Zayn?" his brows pull together and his lips curl into a frown as I insist on him not telling Zayn.

"Because!" I squeal. "It'll be weird, Zayn and I aren't close friends and it'll look like I stalked this Harry guy,"

"Makes sense," he shrugs, "did you though?"

"Did I what?"

"Don't play dumb, makes it hard for me to know when you're actually being an idiot. Did you stalk this Harry guy?" he asks.

"Okay, number one, rude. Number two, I totally did. Bit gorgeous I think, floppy brown curls and listens to the 1975, not much for us to be in common other than certain movies or bands we both dig,"

"So, did you follow him back?" he asks and I immediately shake my head no. "Absolutely not, I dunno why but I feel like I shouldn't follow him back yet. Gotta act cool I guess,"

"Why? Aren't you still recovering from Ro—"

"Don't even say her name, " I say, covering his mouth with the palm of my hand to silence him before he bites it-- as in, full-on bites it with his wonky teeth. I squeal at his actions, removing my hand quickly and wiping it at the harsh material of his jeans with a string of profsnities leaving my lips.

Niall's laughter dies down for some reason, and I look up to see exactly why. Kacey James (aka our school's very own 'It girl', who surprisingly isn't a heinous bitch), has gotten up from her seat and was walking towards us.

 Kacey James (aka our school's very own 'It girl', who surprisingly isn't a heinous bitch), has gotten up from her seat and was walking towards us