fifty-one

"I'm not finished." Harry says, standing at my front door.

I cant believe he's here. That he's real. Did I somehow accidentally die of alcohol poisoning last night? Am I being sent to heaven through an angel that looks exactly like him?

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"You didn't let me finish," he restates. I take a step back, letting him in as he runs his ring-clad fingers through his messy hair. "I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't finish what I was saying."

He was so beautiful. And he was real. And he was here.

"I wasn't answering you for days because I was getting ready, I packed my things, booked a flight on such short notice... I was getting ready to see you. I needed to see you, and had been planning it for a while. I looked for a place to stay, planned out an entire itinerary of what we could do together, or not, its your choice. I just wanted to see you. I wanted to be with you. And the other night was frustrating. I was exhausted and that call was a mess and I'm sorry for that, we couldve talked better. I was being an asshole. And the reason...." he pauses, catching his breath while simultaneously taking mine away. He is real. He is here.

"The reason I was so mad at you for even considering Elio, and being in a relationship with him, and the reason for me saying all those rude things is because you shouldn't be with him...." He pauses, catching his breath before taking another step. He towers over me, coming in closer so I can feel his breath against my skin.

He looks at me with intensity in his eyes, like he had waited for this moment all his life as his pink lips part and he speaks.

"...You should be with me."

I don't let his words process, and without a second thought, I grab him by the collar of his shirt, feeling it to check if he was real, my hands making it's way up to his neck and finally to his beautiful face, then to his lips, and then I kiss him.

It was magnetic, electric even as I catch him off guard before he kissed me back, the door slamming shut as I push him against the wall, deepening the kiss.

This was all I had ever wanted, and it was finally happening. We were finally happening.

His hands let go of the bag he had been carrying, letting it drop to the ground with a thud and I flinch momentarily before his hands make its way over my body, lighting me with a fire deep inside. His hands grab me, at my hips, at my waist, up my torso, until his hands finally land on my face, pressing me into himself and I moan.

"I love you," I say breathlessly as we pull back, his chest rising up and down rapidly as if he had just ran a marathon, until he slams his lips into mine once more. One of his hands find it's way through the door knob and locks it, as I take a step back leading us up into my bedroom.

We stumble through the hall, not caring that we couldn't see where we were going. We just didn't want to pull away. We couldn't. I couldn't. I didn't want to.

We finally reach the end of the hall and find ourselves in my bedroom, pulling away so that we could see each other, really see each other. He's dressed in tight black jeans, thighs bulging at it and his maroon flannel hangs low off of him, the first three buttons completely undone to show off his sparrow tattoos. A gold chain with a cross on it dangles against his skin, and I see his eyes roaming all over my body. He takes another step closer, one hand resting on my cheek before he throws me onto the bed. I gasp at his eagerness, going along with it as he climbs on top of me.

"I love you," He says to me, burying his face into the arch of my neck and leaving a trail of kisses onto it, I moan as he hits my sweet spot, sucking harder and harder to surely leave a bruise.