nine

My days were completely and utterly consumed by Harry.

Every day was the same, wake up, go to school, somehow survive school, count down the days until summer break, and finally, finally after what feels like the longest day... I talk to him.

Talking to him started to become the highlight of my day, and I was hoping that it was his too. Not to mention how we've had a fourteen-day successful streak ongoing, so I'm pretty hopeful that he hasn't been sick of me yet.

Counting the days until our last days of junior year, I sit in class anxiously, my leg bouncing out of habit as I rummage through my bag.

"Daisy! What are you doing?" Kacey asks me, the tip of her ballpoint pen toying with her lip.

"I'm really bored," I sigh. Liar.

I wanted to pull my phone out to check on Harry.

"We're at an eight am class, how are you bored already? Pretty antsy too, y'cant stay still." she points out, giggling as her pen slides across the yellow papers on her table.

An idea pops into my head as I sneak my phone onto my lap, turning my data on to hop on Twitter and onto the timeline... And to stalk his profile.

"What are you doing?" Kacey asks again, this time leaning in to see what I was checking on my phone. Glancing at the screen, her eyebrows shoot up in surprise and she bites her lip to suppress a laugh.

"I see, your mind is elsewhere at the moment. And rightfully so," she laughs, "now who is that?"

"Oh stop it," I mutter out, "just some guy,"

"Yeah right, some guy who you just had to stalk at an eight am class about on trigonometry,"

I'd been caught.

"Now spill," she whispers, nudging my shoulder.

"Fine," I sigh. "I met him on Twitter not too long ago, he's from Manchester. So he's so far from me, but he's adorable, and funny, and he's got the best music taste!" I say to her.

"Sounds like you like him," she states, as if it were a fact and not a question.

"Don't be ridiculous, he's just an online friend I made, he's a shameless flirt though," I say, rolling my eyes. Opening up our last conversation on Snapchat, my fingers glide across the screen as Kacey speaks.

"You know, even if he's just an online friend you could still catch feelings for him. You've got stars in your eyes just now, when you were mentioning hi..."

harry styles
hscox94

ME
dude
dude
dude
dude
harry
harry
harry there's a fire
FIIIIREE

harry styles
what

ME
omg
ure alive
hey

harry styles
hey????
isn't it like 8 something there
why are you texting me
are you in class

ME
do u not want me to talk to you
ouch
okay
i get it.
i get what's going on.

harry styles
daisy

ME
what
you've already stabbed me in the heart.
go on.
twist the knife.

harry styles
YOU ARE SO WEIRD LMFAO
OKAY.
didn't mean it like that but okaaaaay
i mean no complaints here i love a girl who likes knifeplay