all's well that ends well.

.....and here we are, at the end.

**i hope the taylor reference was a fun touch**

first off, i just wanna say that i am absolutely so grateful that people take comfort in my books and continue to support me throughout all of this, and i will never truly be able to express it through the screen, but just know that i am truly and utterly grateful for everything!!!!!!!!

'she' was SUCH a personal book to me, and was based off of an actually point in my life that i had only wished had ended the way i wanted it to, so it was sort of like ripping a band aid off of a wound i know was way overdue. painful, but at the same time, super freeing.

and probably for the better that i'd ripped that bandaid out.

im so glad that even through the ridiculousness that it was that people enjoyed my books, and.... well..... speaking of books............

that totally wasn't a shitty segue to a shameless promotion AND an update.......

It Takes A Bit More
a HARRY STYLES fanfic

another fanfic in the making!!!!! yaaaaaaaay!!!!!

though i don't plan on publishing chapters anytime soon, since i do want to take a bit of a break from full on fanfics and update 'Us' every once in a while, this is another book that i've had in mind for.... kind of a while.........

SYNOPSIS: "Just let me know I'll be at the door, at the door.... Hoping you'll come around,"

Six years after the excruciating break-up, Johanna has only one thing on her mind, which is to never see Harry Styles or his stupid, gorgeous face ever again. Now, working in a big city and determined to make it a name for herself as a journalist for The Rolling Stone, life feels good, content almost.

.....That is until she's trapped in an elevator with the same boy who had broken her heart when she was only nineteen, who now desperately seems to want to make things right. Stuck with no idea as to when they'll be free, the two are forced to recall the events of their relationship, and where it all went wrong as they try to mend what is broken.

You can never outrun your past.... no matter how far your feet try to take you.

sooooooo if you're interested in that let me know!!!!!!!!!! vote and comment!!!!!!!!
thank you again for all the support with my works, i love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love always,  fee xxx