forty-four

//

this love and idwlf fit so well with harry and daisy i actually want to break down in tears..... sorry in advance

"We're all thinking the same thing right?" Sarah says, looking over at both Niall and Louis cautiously. They nod, making my eyes widen as I prepare for what they have to say.

"What is it? Did you hate him? Oh god, don't tell me you guys hated him." I say, sitting down.

"It's not that, it's just that..." Sarah says, taking a seat next to me.

"He is exactly like Harry," They all say at the same time, my stomach drops at their words.

"W-What? I don't... I don't know what you're talking about.." I stumble over my words, clearly flustered and clearly fully understanding what they were saying.

"Daisy, don't be stupid." Niall says, "I thought it was just some sick coincidence when I first saw him, I mean the hair? The eyes? It was like looking up at an Americanised Harry, and I don't know I just didn't wanna tell you because I didn't know if you knew that too." He says carefully.

"He is nothing like Harry, you don't even know Harry," I say to them, and they each exchange a worried look.

"Is this why you've been spending so much time with him? Because you don't want to face Harry?" They ask.

"Wait, when have you even last spoken to him?" Sarah perks up, a deep furrow in her brow.

"Uh.... Last.... last week?" I say, wincing a bit.

"Two weeks? Daisy you haven't spoken to him in two weeks?" Louis suddenly says, his tone is completely shocked.

"Well I-"

"No! Daisy you can't do that to people! Do you know how worried he was? He called us in the middle of the night, worried to death that you weren't responding to him. He thought something bad had happened to you! All for you to be out wasting away with some other lookalike?" He scoffs in disbelief.

"When has something bad ever happened to me?" I repeat for what felt like the millionth time in the last few weeks.

"Daisy, I love you to death, but I hate the way you're acting right now. You can't just go searching for anyone to love you just because the person you love doesn't," He crosses his arms at me, sitting down on the chair across from me.

"Thanks," I roll my eyes at him sarcastically. "Great job asshole, thanks for throwing it in my face." I say under my breath, his head snapping in my direction again and he scoffs.

"I heard that, by the way. What are you doing? He really fuckin' cares about you, and you're blowing him off?" He ends his rant with a sigh, his hand coming up to his head to ease his stress.

"It's not like that," I mumble, knowing that it was exactly like that.

"Bullshit," Niall says, "You don't even know jackshit about this guy! You sounded just as surprised as we were when he talked about himself." He points out, making me nod.

"I know! I know! But just because he reminds me of Harry doesn't mean that he is, and Iran that in a good way. He is so fucking nice to me, he's really sweet, and for once I'm not getting my feelings hurt!"

"But you're hurting someone else? How the fuck is any of that better?" Louis says angrily.

"This guy..." He trails off, "He's not it for you, and you know that." He sighs.

"I can't fucking deal with this right now, and I really have to be up early tomorrow. Just... call him when you decide to stop being a complete asshole okay?" Louis says, saying his goodbyes before walking out the door.