22) Welcome To New York

"Mr Warren, if I have to tell you one more time to sit in your seat until they call our plane I will make sure the plane takes off without you on it now sit down!" Mr. Solender threatens Danny who's been switching seats to talk to different people.

We were all sitting in chairs waiting for our plane to be called so we can get on it and finally arrive in New York. I am sitting next to Belle and Luke. Luke isn't talking to me, as if I was the one that did something wrong.

Finally, after having enough of his silence I roll my eyes and say "we need to talk" to him. I grab his arm and lead him out of our group's earshot.

"What" he snaps impatiantly at me. I frown at his tone but continue. "I want to apologize for yesterday". He raises his brows at me "you? Apologize? No way" he states and I roll my eyes at him. "Will you just listen to me?" I snap. "I was out of line yesterday. We both knew that the plan was to get Nicole to fall for you and for Zack to fall for me-"

"Correction the plan was to get Nicole to sleep with me and for you and Zack to do whatever cute little couple stuff you want to do-"

"God, can you stop being a pain in my ass for 5 seconds?" I say, irritated at him. "I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. We both knew the plan would unravel soon enough. I want to make a truce" I stick out my hand.

His frown slowly turns to a smile as he shakes my hand "lets make the most of this trip" he states I nod. Suddenly a voice comes on the intercomn. "Flght 37, you may board your plane".

"Well, let get back to our class" I state. We walk back to the seats to find everyone grabbing their stuff and walking to the plane boarding doors. Belle frowns at seeing me with Luke. I walk over to her.

She whispers in my ear "what was that about?". I shrug "we just promised not to be mad at each other" I state. She sighs "that little plot you guys made up to get Zack and Nicole was a bad idea" she mutters to herself but I just ignore her.

We finally board the plane. I take my seat as Belle joins Sam in an isle. I close my eyes as I hear someone sit next to me. I look up, expecting to see Danny but I'm surprised by who it is.

Mike.

"What the hell do you think you're doing" I ask him. He looks over at me "I wanted to talk to you".

"Well I have nothing to say to you" I snap. Luke steps onto the plane and immediately locks eyes with Mike. He is storming over to us with his electrifying eyes darkening with every step. "What the hell do you think you're doing" he asks Mike.

"Luke, I just want to talk to her".

"I don't give a shit about what you want! Get up" he grits his teeth. Mike looks over at me with a pleading look on his face. I sigh "just let him sit here, he can't do any harm on a plane" I say to Luke. He looks at me astonished. "What has gotten into you?" he asks. I look away from him and stay silent.

"Whatever" he mumbles and takes a seat next to Nicole, right in front of us and shoots daggers at Mike. Zack shoots me a confused glance when he sees Mike next to me. I reassure him with a smile and he shrugs it off and sits next to Brandon.

For the whole flight I listen to Mike apologize at least a hundred times even after I forgive him after the first time. We talk and he even makes me laugh a few times, every time making Luke turn around and scowl at us.

Finally the plane descends and we get off the plane. "Listen" I say to Mike "I still haven't completely forgiven you for what happened at Brandon's party but I'm trying. It's just going to take some time".

He nods "I understand. I just want you to know I think about that night every day and regret it every second I do" I smile slightly and nod at him before saying 'goodbye' and head off the plane.